"I'm gonna go with Scott on this one. Have you seen his mom?" Peter looked towards Isaac, "She's gorgeous."

"Shut up" We all glared at Peter.

Isaac leaned closer to me, "Who is he?"

"He's Peter, me, and Derek's uncle. A little while back he tried to kill everyone, and then they set him on fire, and Derek slashed his throat," I informed Isaac.

Peter waved, "Hi."

"That's good to know," Isaac sighed.

"How is Peter alive? I know I wasn't here to witness it, but he's supposed to be dead," I reminded Derek.

"Look, the short version is he knows how to stop Jackson. Maybe how to save him," Derek explained.

My body tensed at the mention of Jackson.

"Well, that's very helpful except Jackson's dead," Isaac informed my brother and Peter.

"What?" Derek's eyes widened.

"Yeah, Jackson's dead. It just happened on the field," Scott added.

Derek looked back at Peter then towards us again.

"Okay, why is no one taking this as good news?" Isaac asked.

I was too spaced out thinking about Jackson's death and Stiles' disappearance to answer.

"Because if Jackson is dead, it didn't just happen. Gerard wanted it to happen," Peter realized.

"But why?" my brother questioned him.

Peter stepped forward, "Well, that's exactly what we need to figure out. And something tells me the window of opportunity is closing. Quickly."

Isaac, Scott, and I all looked at each other in concern.

~

I was driving around Stiles' neighborhood when I heard my phone go off.

I pulled over and took my phone out of my back pocket.

Mr. Stilinski

I found Stiles. He's home.

I quickly threw my phone onto the passenger seat and speed over to the Stilinski house. I parked my car and ran up to the front door.

I rapidly banged on the door. I went to knock again but stopped once I heard the door click. The Sheriff was standing on the other side and smiled at me.

"Where is he? Is he okay?" I asked while looking around frantically as I stepped inside.

"He's upstairs and-" He stopped talking as I bolted up the stairs and towards Stiles' room.

I took a deep breath once I reached the door to his room before knocking.

"Dad, I said I'm fine" I heard Stiles say from the inside.

I knocked again, waiting nervously as I felt tears form in my eyes. I was terrified when we couldn't find him.

I heard Stiles move from his bed, "Come on, Dad. How many times-"

I looked up as he opened the door, "Hi."

"Hi," Stiles said softly.

"Your dad let me in," I told him.

"He did?" Stiles asked.

I gave him a questioning look.

"Yeah, of course, he did," Stiles sighed.

I realized that he had red marks and bruises on his face, "What happened to your--"

"Oh, uh-- yeah, no, it's nothing. Don't worry about it. I'm fine," Stiles insisted.