𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐧

the ocean sparkles when it was hit by the moonlight, the red moon and the clear ocean. engulfed by each other's presence, it was too late for them to hide. the sickening death sounds quiet. the ripple of the clear fabric was tinted red and the once bright moon was drifting away.

--

Ikari Miyuki stand under the sun, her foot sunk deep in the sand. she stares blankly into the sea, the dangerous sound of the wave filling her head. her clothes wet and sticky, she stands there until the moon shows itself. her grey eyes not blinking even when the wind strikes her. she starts to walk, letting the salty water sting her skin.

she let her body falls back, her body floating while her eyes not gazing away from the red moon. the redness of the moon dripping to the ocean, dyeing the ocean crimson. she absorbs the sounds of the wave that desperately running fast to drown her. she closed her eyes. the moon was shining grey.

--

"you don't even try anymore." a deep voice coming from behind, walking closer as the sound of pebbles shifting under their foot.

the girl keeps her silence, not moving from her seat.

"what are you doing here.." not taking her eyes away from the tree she was contently stared at for hours, as the other person sits beside her following her gaze.

"figured you might be here if not in the shrine, staring at the tree of him again." the man take a seat in the stone beside her.

"...did you have a meet with the head?" she asked blankly knowing the answer he would give her.

"i'm not going to answer a question others already know," he said chuckling quietly.

the silence between the two can be heard as the wind blowing slowly, the leaves rustling and the others falling. the man stood up taking a glance at the violet tree. he walks closer to the tree, stopping before a grave.

------ ------

a cherished person

the blood and soul

of Ikari Miyuki