He smiles down at me, the size difference between us isn't even that big.

"Well it's not my fault you're not going home, too get your own clothes."

"I could have just worn my clothes from yesterday." I look down at my outfit.

"I'm not letting you go to school in the same clothes your wore the last Friday."

We walk down his street, the houses swaying with the wind. The weather could be worse.

"You do have a point."

Only a couple of days have gone by since the last time we went to school, but a lot has changed.

"These past few days have felt like a whole year." I watch my feet miss the cracks on the sidewalk, avoiding them at all cost.

"Yeah well, your feelings over me have definitely changed a lot over it so..."

I can hear his smile as he speaks, imagining it gives me butterflies. I'm beyond embarrassed.

~~

We walk in silence for a while, watching the cars zoom past and the morning joggers run past. What kind of animal gets up this early at they're own accord.

"Shit." He pipes up.

"What?"

"I have footy practise tonight."

"What's the big deal."

I've never really been one for sports, but then again I'm not really one for anything. No hobbies. Nothing.

"We were supposed to see how long we can be together for, you know?"

He's so stupid, "Don't worry dumby, I can watch from the sidelines."

"Oh shit yeah, cool. You're smart" He chuckles.

"I'm not smart, you're just dumb."

It's not offensive if it's true.

~~

As we walk through the gates to enter school, I look out for Zayns car. It's quite hard to miss, a black Mercedes Benz in a school full of white jeeps, the occasional yellow one.

I glance around the parking lot, when a girl skips up too us.

"Hello, are you new too our school?" Correction, skips up too Harry.

Harry smiles, "Yes I am thank you." He reaches his hand out to shake the girls.

"That's wonderful! My names Molly, what's yours?" Her dark hair pulled half up, half down.

"It's Styles, are you alright?" He smiles, the girl is openly flirting with him, but he clearly doesn't notice.

"I'm perfect, Styles!" Her light blue jeans match her navy cardigan perfectly, she looks younger than us. Maybe a year below.

She smiles up at him, standing in an awkward silence.

She breaks it after a minute, "Anyways, cause you're new I was wondering whether you want a tour round the school?" She strokes his arm, softly.

"Thanks so much, but my friend is actually showing me around," He puts his hand on my shoulder, stroking it with his thumb. Fuck.

The girl doesn't even bother too look in my direction before responding, "Well you're gonna need a friendship group aren't you? Here you should join mine!" She grabs his hand and starts to pull him in a direction towards the cars.

"Wait-" Molly turns around, "I have one, thanks love." He keeps his hand on my shoulder.

She forces her smile to widen, "I think you're quite cute, can I get your number?" Her enthusiasm makes me sick.

I look up to Harry for the first time since the conversation started.

He looks into my eyes back, "I'm sorry, but I have a boyfriend."

What.

He looks back at me before cupping my cheek and pulling his lips towards mine. Locking lips with me and smiling while doing it.

He eventually pulls away, looking back at the girl.

She looks shaken to the core.

"I- okay." She turns on her heels before stomping away to the car park.

Harry laughs before turning to face me.

"Just to clarify I know you're not my-"

"Styles don't worry about it. Just worry about being late to class." I point at my watch.

"Shit-" He worriedly expresses, before turning to face the school, "We gotta go man-"

I interrupt him by walking away, which he soon accompanies me.

~~