I was sitting on Stiles' bed, playing with a Rubix cube as he was sitting at his desk.

"Hey! Do you wanna be my date to Lydia's party?" I asked Stiles.

He turned around in his chair and smiled at me, "I thought that was a given. Especially now that we're together."

"Is that a yes or no?" I questioned him.

"Yes, of course. I'd love to be your date," Stiles answered with a smile before bowing in his chair.

"Oh, shut up!" I threw one of his pillows at his face.

"Hey! I'm trying to focus here," Stiles informed me.

"I'm so sorry for disturbing you Mr. Detective," I smirked and laid back down on his bed.

"Hey, whatcha doing?" I heard Mr. Stilinski ask from the doorway.

"Homework," Stiles answered.

I leaned on my elbows and looked at him curiously.

"It's spring break," Mr. Stilinski reminded him before walking into the room, "What do you think you're doing?"

"I'm simply satisfying my own curiosity," Stiles answered while flipping through the yearbook.

"We brought Harris in this morning for questioning," Mr. Stilinski started, "They brought him in." He corrected himself.

I frowned. Mr. Stilinski and Stiles were both taking his dad losing his job pretty hard, I just want to help them.

"And?" Stiles asked.

"And they're working on a warrant to arrest him for the murders," Mr. Stilinski answered.

"For all of them?" Stiles questioned his dad.

"Enough of them," Noah replied.

"With what proof?" Stiles shook his head.

"You remember the couple at the trailer? Tire tracks nearby match Harris's car," Mr. Stilinski informed him.

"W--that's not enough," Stiles opened up the yearbook again.

Mr. Stilinski shut it again, "The same car was also seen outside the hospital where the pregnant wife was killed. It's got some bumper sticker on it, a quote from Einstein."

"Wait, what quote?" Stiles asked.

"Something about imagination and knowledge," Mr. Stilinski explained.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge, yeah. I saw the same car parked outside the rave," Stiles informed us.

"That means you're a witness. You're gonna have to give a statement," Mr. Stilinski told him.

"What about the concert promoter, Kara? She wasn't in Harris's class, right? I mean, what does Mr. Lahey have to do with Harris?" Stiles questioned.

"It doesn't matter. The tire tracks put Harris at the site of three murders. That's damning evidence," Mr. Stilinski replied.

"No, it's not enough," Stiles exclaimed before opening up the yearbook again.

"I-I thought you hated this guy," Mr. Stilinksi said confused.

"I don't hate him, all right? He hates me. And, you know, if he killed them all, then yeah, lock the psycho up. But there's something missing. There's gotta be something missing," Stiles flipped quickly through the yearbook.

"Hey. Hey," Mr. Stilinski tried to get his son's attention, "You don't have to solve this for me."

"No, I have to do something," Stiles sighed.