𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐑𝐎𝐄

Interview with: GOLDENSALMONROE
Pronouns: She/her
Most Popular book: Vixen (Bokuto Kotaro x Black Reader)

Interview with: GOLDENSALMONROE Pronouns: She/herMost Popular book: Vixen (Bokuto Kotaro x Black Reader)

1. How would you describe your wattpad journey?

My journey on wattpad has been a whirlwind honestly. I never expected to be this close to 900 or even 1k supporters in the time I have. Goes to show that whatever you may think sucks actually makes others happy. It's a pleasure to write for everyone.

2. How do you deal with any hate comments?

I actually don'y get any hate comments. Let's see, if I did, I'd probable just shake it off and go on with matters.

3. How long have you been on Wattpad?
Five months going on six

4. What made you want to have "GOLDENSALMORE" as your username?

I like gold and wanted something to be affiliated with it. Come to find out, it's a real thing. Thus, I called myself "golden salmon fish eggs" or GOLDENSALMONROE. I still don't regret it.

5. I noticed you have exactly 22 books published. How do you manage all twenty two of them? Does it get stressful?

Honestly, I just update whatever I'm feeling. If I feel productive, I'll try to press out another chapter for a decent amount of books. Stressful? Never that, thankfully I'm not pressured by myself nor my readers to update.

6. What made you want to write exclusively for black readers?

It's a given fact that black readers aren't included in books that are suppose to be race neutral. Even when I first got into reading fanfics, I never saw a black girl in mind, it was white. It wasn't until I started to write that I actually saw myself, which made me so happy. I just wanna transfer that same feeling.

7. What book gave you the most writer's block?

Sheesh, probably Startender. I just have so much ideas planned that it's hard to pick which route to go next. But I'm slowly tackling it because it's most definitely gonna be one of my favorites.

8. What book do you feel you could've done better on?

Vixen. It was my first book and I was quite experimental. Little did I know it was gonna have as many views as it does now. It's so bad that I just stop whatever I'm doing and cringe for a good minute or two. But I'm still proud of it.

9. Speaking of Vixen, did you ever think it would be as popular as it is now?

Nope, not ever. I'm just thankful to that first person, without them I wouldn't have 22 books. They were just the catalyst and I'll always be grateful for that.

10. What is your favorite book of your's that you have published?

Honestly, all my books are my favorite. Though, I do hold "Meet the Sinners" and "Rental" to a higher degree. I get so lost in the storyline and usually end up writing more than intended. Point is, I love all my books and just love those two a bit more

11. Do you have any hobbies that aren't writing?
Of course! I love drawing, reading, painting, cooking, and listening to music

12. Favorite Music Artists?

Travis Scott, 21 Savage, Don Toliver, SAINt JHN, The Weeknd and too many others.

13. Childhood Obsessions?

I loved SpongeBobs and Winx club with a burning passion.

14. Favorite Fanfic that isn't yours?

Anything from dej-writes or hatehotel

15. Anything to say to the supporters?

I love every single one of you guys genuinely. Thanks for every ounce love you show my books and just being here. It means more than you'll ever know.