"Hello there." I feel someone's foot under mine.

I jump off quickly, extremely timid of my surroundings in which I haven't had a chance to look at yet.

"I'm so sorry." I look up at the man, he's dressed in an expensive suit and tie.

The purple and pink lights round us make it hard too see his face. Men walk around everywhere, some more expensive then others.

Just my luck that I've bumped into one of the most well dressed.

I look down at this shoes, for some reason they are the only thing I have a clear view of.

They're pointy and brown, seemed to be made of a expensive leather.

"What's a cute, young boy like you doing here- of all places." He looks around the room,

"I-I'm looking for someone."

"I'm here, boy." He wraps a strong arm around my shoulder. His expensive cologne stronger than before.

"I'm sorry but I need to find him." I try to restrain myself from his grasp but it's hard when he's double your height. And most likely your age.

I look around the room, it's hard to see anything. My eyes struggle to focus due to the darkness.

The only thing I'm sure of is this mans strength and warmth that radiates of him.

I try to catch someone's eye but it's hard when everyone's preoccupied.

"You want a drink? Let me buy you one." He looks down at me, for the first time I don't smile back. I'm not legally allowed to drink.

"Sit." He pushes me down at one of the seats around a bar. The strobe lights slowly changing colour.

I look around, the bar table itself is a circular shape, its round and different men sit around it. Some laughing and singing along to the pop music, some kissing each others necks. Some downing different alcohols. And others sitting by themselves, they look as if they've been stood up.

The actual floor looks like a lot of fun, young men sitting on the laps of older men, happily kissing there necks in return for money.

"I'll get a gin and tonic...and a vodka please." The man shouts over the music to the young man behind the bar.

"You like vodka right...What's your name babe?" He grabs my thigh with one hand and my face with the other, pulling it towards him. Forcing me to make eye contact

"Louis...Yours?" I slowly say, holding back tears.

I want to leave.

"Rick, nice to meet you Louis," He moves his hand from my thigh to a handshake position, "Are you going to be a gentleman and shake my hand or not?"

I look down at his hand, I don't know where the fuck his hand has been.

I shake my head, "Oh I like that, rebel." He bites his lip, before grabbing the glass the bartender hands him.

He hands me the vodka, I'm not in the mood to drink, and I'm especially not in the mood to get drunk.

"Here babe, Try it. You like it?"

I take the shot in one, filling my mouth with the strong liquid. He nodds his head, no way in hell am I swallowing this shit.

I wait for him too look away before spitting it on the floor next to me.

He looks over at me, smiling with all his stupid teeth.

He rubs my upper thigh with his hand, I notice his bulge in his trousers.

He moves his hand up higher before undoing my fly, I sit still knowing whatever I do he'll continue.

He slips his hand into my boxers, slowly palming me. Knowing that his wrinkled hands are touching me makes me sick to my stomach. It utterly repulses me to the point I nearly scream.

I push away his hand, "No louis...You like this it's nice."

I try to push his hand away again, "I don't want this Rick."

"Yes you do."

~~

Every chance I get I try to find Harry around the room somewhere, each minute loosing more and more hope.

Rick carries on ordering me vodka, I wait for him to eventually pull me too his hotel room.

"Here ya go Louis..." He hands me yet another vodka.

I do the usual routine, take it while he looks, he nodds.

I lean down over the side of my chair, luckily there's no one occupying the seat next to me. Then spit it all out.

I reach back up, but am greeted with Ricks gapping eyes.

"Louis what are you doing?" He chuckles and gets up, moving over to my chair.

"Nothing Rick sit back-"

"Lou is that my vodka? On the floor?"

"No what are you-"

He leans down and taps his pointer finger in the liquid, licking it of his finger. That was on the fucking ground.

"You haven't drank it this whole time?" He looks at me with such deep scary eyes.

I wouldn't be surprised if he knocks me out.

"Come on- we're going home. Sober or not, you're coming with me." He grabs my wrist pulling me towards the elevator that I once arrived in.

"No, Rick please I don't-"

"Yeah Louis I didn't want you too waste my money. Look where we are now. I'm going to fuck you and It's gonna be good."

I snivel, clearing my nose. My eyes start watering.

I try to resist his strong grip, I start to scream. Still not loud enough over the music.

No one can hear my cries for help.

"Louis?"