scary past

Quietly Jin walked up the steps of the dorm. He looked back towards the van that drove away before turning back to the door.

He ringed the bell three times and waited for someone to open the door. 

It was dark outside, nighttime, around 11pm is when he's finally home after the small episode he had earlier. 

It was sejin-hyung.

The mysterious person that hugged and comforted him in the closet?? Sejin-hyung. Apparently he and hobeom manager were walking down the hall when they saw the members yelling and bonking on the door.

Hobeom hyung shushed the members away while sejin hyung went in to calm Jinnie.

But that ment that the members left before him. They arrived home before him, he'll have to face them again after all. Even tho he really didn't have the energy too.

His head still hurt, now more than ever from all the crying and yelling that he did. He really didn't feel like having the energy to face any member. Especially Namjoon, who got him into his panicking state, he just wanted to crawl in bed and rest.

But he's afraid he won't be able to sleep neither.

Gosh can't I catch a break??

He muttered and was about to ring the bell again when the door got brutaly opened and he met face to face with the  2nd Maknae.

Taehyung stared long at Jin making him feel abit intimidated. Do you mind him?? The younger can be very intimidating when he wants to be.

Jin didn't dare to make eye contact so he just glanced at the younger before looking down. He fidgeted with the outend of his shirt.

Taehyung scanned him from top to toe before rolling his eyes. "Get in" he scoffed and slammed the door shut when Jin entered. Jin flinched at the loud sound earning him a push on the shoulder.

"Man up" Taehyung rolled his eyes before walking off. Into the kitchen. Where most of the sounds were coming from indicating that the members most likely were all in there.

None of them bother to check on me?? He frowned. 

"Oh look who's finally back" Jin looked up from the ground when he entered the kitchen. They were talking to him.

It almost made his heart do a jump.

Almost

He was just happy they acknowledged him a little. 

"I a-am.." he whispered softly while not daring to meet the icy eyes of the lead-dancer. Hoseok looked cold and mad, his arms crossed and his face in a scowl. He looked intimidating and At that point Jin was pretty intimidated. 

"What made you think you could come home so late, hm??" Hoseok asked with a growl. Jin stared at him with shock "what??"

"It's fucking late! Why did you come so fucking late, without notifying us??" 

Namjoon Rolled his eyes. "He must think he's better than us. Just cause he's older" he scoffed and went back to picking his cactus. Jin glared shortly at him before he looked back at Hoseok.  Not true...

What even is he mad about??

"Se-sejin hyu-hgung drove me.." Jin muttered. He had to get toughed, he couldn't let himself feel small like this. It's not right. He fixed his posture and hardened his voice.  "He just left a minute ago" he answered back.

From there the members left him alone again. They all ate their late dinner- it being some Cold noodles and shrimp salad they ate for breakfast- before each heading to their bedrooms or livingroom.