Noice

The members are still pissed at him.
4 days passed since the small 'incident' and nothing has been the same in the dorms anymore.

They show no mercy or a single care, everytime he walks into a room it's like he's a poison, a monster.Everyone scrambles away and out of the room- not forgetting to throw dirty looks and disappointment onto him- far far awah from him.

It hurt

It hurts

Seokjin couldn't keep his mind from falling into insecure and sadness. After all he IS the one taking care of them, giving them a shoulder and supporting them in any way possible. Was it really too much to ask the same treatment back?? Even though he knew he was in the wrong?

All this treatment gave Jin more and more reasons to hide himself. He would constantly lock himself in his bedroom- even though he has a roommate, but yoongi doesn't pay a mind to him- away from the members, rarely eats with them and it's as if he doesn't even enter the livingroom anymore.

It's as if he doesn't even exist, the members don't check up on him, don't talk to him and don't hang out with him anymore. He had to lay alone in his bed- earphones to seem busy even though he had nothing on- and listen to the members talk and laugh from downstairs. Having fun without him.

But it's fine, it was his fault anyways.. he knows he shouldn't have said those hurtfull words to Jimin.

It wasn't even ment for jimin but what do they know??

He constantly stops himself from slipping, pinching, scratching or full on hurting himself for the urge of slipping to leave. He also desperately tries to dodge (couldn't find the other word..Literally just had it in my head) Jimin. He knew the younger was worried, Jimin tried to talk to him numerous times but to no avail.

Jin just nodded along, stayed quiet or walked away from jimin acting as if he didn't notice the younger.

Jin felt bad for the younger, jimin is known to be a comfort person. He is the comfort person of the members- they all are but Jin is sure he isn't anymore- and they always went to him when they needed a tight hug or pat on their heads. The mochi couldn't help it either

He cares for his members

Whenever one of them felt bad or he saw they were a little down, could it be from the hectic schedule, fans or just homesick, he always tried to cheer them up. He's just like that. Their comfort person.

But that isn't the only reason Jimin tries to talk to Jin, to comfort him, and he knows it. Jimin has noticed how Jin is trying to push his little self away. Jimin noticed the tone Jin used when he yelled at Jimin.

Mochi knew. He knew Jin didn't mean it.

He knew he didn't mean it towards him.

And it worries him.

Why is Jin mad at himself?? Scared?? He can't figure it out.

Why is he pushing himself away?

Why is he pushing Jimin away??

Jimin desperately wanted to know. He wanted to help his hyung. His baby.

But Jin doesn't let him

Right now they were all sitting in the lounge of the company.
Jimin sat on the ground while playing with some small toys hoseok- his daddy- brought him. The members all surrounding him and leaving Jin out to fend for himself. They all had big smiles plastered on their faces at seeing their little baby so happy.