A final tear escaped the woman's sad grey eyes before they glazed over, forever staring into nothingness.

Mabel leaned down and kissed her head, before slowly standing and walking out of the cell.

She was calm for some reason. Like she didn't just witness a death of a young mother, of someones child and someones soulmate.

She didn't notice herself slip into the white room again until she was there, with Nicholas by her side.

"Nicholas?" She called, confused.

Nicholas merely nodded his head, before taking a step closer to her.

"Why are we back here?" She asked. She can't be here, she's got to get Callistas sons.

"You needed me." He answered before turning to a big screen in front of them. Mabel could have sworn it wasn't there a second ago.

On the big screen seemed to be a window through Mabels eyes, they could see everything she was seeing right now.

"What's happening?" Mabel whispers, examining the screen with incredible detail.

"You have accessed a little bit of your potential, your instincts have come out and your need to protect has surfaced." Nicholas recites as if he had heard the words millions of times before.

"Where are we going?" Mabel asks, she seems to be floating in mid air while moving forward. She just wanted to find Eddie and Atreus.

"What were you doing before you came here?" Nicholas asked, somewhat curious.

"The two boys, I was trying to find them. They're only babies, children." Mabel said trying to imagine the two kids.

Nicholas seemed to have slightly scowled but when Mabel looked at him a second time, his face was void of emotion.

"Okay. I need you to close your eyes and envision a tie between you and the pups." He says, guiding Mabel as she closed her eyes.

The only thing that popped into her mind was Callista, so she held her face in her mind, burning the memory into her brain.

Mabels body moves fast, floating through the air with golden eyes, scanning everywhere for the children.

"Stop." Nicholas says, hearing small cries enter his ears.

Mabel opens her eyes, Callista falling away into the darkest depths of her mind.

Mabels body levitates towards the cries automatically and pushes another door open again. Only this wasn't a cell door- but a door that led her out of "the dark."

Mabel winced as the light of the moon invades her senses, as barks of dominance break her hearing.

She comes back to earth when she hears a small yelp.

She rushes towards the spot, at the edge of the building, and gasps.

There she finds two boys and a girl tied together with their heads down and hands up while a grey wolf stood in front of them, growling as he readied to pounce.

Instantly Mabel felt her motherly instinct that she always knew she had rise, her now golden eyes burning brightly as she rose higher in the air.

The kids spot her and quieten down just by the comfort that her presence brought.

The wolf went back on its back legs and just as it went for the kill, Mabel lifted her hand and the wolfs neck snapped. That was it. One second and she became a killer.

But Mabel realised she didn't care. She realised she would become a killer for children, for the innocent, any day.

The pups cried out and huddled together.