♡ part six ♡

"anything?"

"anything."

you had a few ideas in mind.

-

the after party at your house was busier than expected. your mother invited her whole group over to your house (who all brought their husbands too), while your dad only invited a few close friends.
while their loud talking gave you a headache, this meant that you and charlie could be gone without anyone even noticing.

"i'm going to bed!" you shouted to your mother from the hall, rushing up the grand staircase and waiting in the hallway.
this was your cue so charlie knew to follow you.
"alright, sleep well dear." your mom shouted back before leading her friends into the main living room.

you heard quiet footsteps follow behind you, then a hand on your lower back.

"hey sweetie." charlie spun you around and kissed your cheek.
"hey charlie." you beamed.
each time you saw him you felt yourself fall deeper into infatuation - or maybe it was love.
"follow me." your small hand grabbed his much larger hand, and directed him towards your bedroom.

"here's my room, excuse the mess..." you opened the door to reveal your neatly decorated bedroom with a few books scattered across the floor that you had forgot to put away.
charlie stepped in, inspecting your picture covered walls.
since you were fifteen, you had been obsessed with hanging up posters of your favourite bands and celebrities such as marilyn monroe and kurt cobain. your walls were pretty much covered with them and also drawings you had been working on in your spare time.

he then glanced over to your bed, a simple white duvet set which balanced out the busyness of your walls. your childhood teddy sat against the many white pillows.

"cute." charlie nodded towards it.
"oh shut up." you closed the door, leaving you and mr barber alone in your bedroom.
it felt strange having him there in the room that was so personal to you. it felt very intimate.
he sat down on the edge of your bed with his back slightly hunched and his elbows resting on his knees, hands in a ball shape. "so, are you excited for sunday?"
you walked over and lay on the bed beside him, your head comfortably resting on the pillow, "obviously! ive never been to new york before." your grin plastered from ear to ear.
"i'll show you around, you'll love the city." he smiled back, his eyes taking in every single detail of you.
he couldn't help but adore everything about you whenever he saw you.

"will i be staying at a hotel while there?" you asked, secretly hoping that wouldn't be the case.
charlie then lay beside you, his elbow propping up the hand which held his head as he admired you, "well i mean, i was thinking you could stay in my apartment, if you want."
you giggled at his awkwardness, making him slightly smile. "i'd much rather stay at your apartment. does that mean we'd have to share a bed?"
"yes, is that an issue?"
"pervert." you laughed, repositioning yourself so that you were able to cuddle into him.
"shut up." he laughed back, playing with your soft hair.
you decided to tease him. "make me."
"you know i will." charlie raised an eyebrow as if to warn you.
"do it then." you raised an eyebrow back.
"why are you acting like that? just two seconds ago you were being such a sweetheart."
"you know why..." you mumbled, feeling too embarrassed to tell him that you wanted him.

charlie placed his hand on your lower back and held you tight to him, "do you want me to fuck you? is that what this is about?"
"well you did say you'd give me anything i want." you said matter-of-factly.
charlie's mouth formed into a smirk as his eyes glanced down at your lips then back up to your eyes.