13. Wednesday and Friday

,,Always and forever"

,,Mr. Holland really likes you Y/n. I see it." Amy says to me, putting her right hand on my left knee. After i told Amy the whole story, she felt awful that she couldn't help me and that she sat next to Bradley. I told her it was not her fault. It was still Julius who caused this.

,,Hey i know your still mad, but i want you to be happy again. What about going to Bradley's house-party this Saturday, he invited me and said to bring some friends. What about that?" she asks me softly.

,,I don't really know, if i'm ready for a party, but i think i'm in. But we need to go clothes shopping on Friday, i don't have nice party dress."

,,Good idea, i need one too" she replied.

I was still worried, that maybe Julius will show up on Bradley's party. But i wanted to support Amy, so i'll go to the party.

We chat for a few hours, watching TV and i thought, if i should ask Tom, if he wanted to go to the party too. It'll be a bit akward, when a professor would show up on a house party, but i hope that no one will notice it. So i wrote Tom a message.

Hey Tom.
Do you maybe wanna go
on Bradley's house party
with me. I am worried that
Julius will show up and i
kinda don't wanna be helpless
again. Amy is coming with me
and i think, that there'll be a lot
more people on the party. Hope
you'll come <3

He quickly replied after a few minutes.

Tom💕

I'd love to go on the party
with you, i don't want to
get you in any other trouble
anymore, i won't let that
happen to you. Can maybe
Harrison come too, if it's
okay? I'm hyped <3

I smile at his message and quickly respond.

I'm glad that you're coming and
ofc, Harrison come too. I'm
looking forward to it. Good night <3

He quickly replied on my message.

Tom💕

Great, i'm looking forward
to it too. See you tommorow.
Good night <3

I smile and turn off my phone. I weren't scared for Saturday anymore. Little did i know.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ •́؈•̀ ₎-skip to Friday-ʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ •́؈•̀ ₎

It's after school and Amy and I are going to the shopping mall, to get our party dresses for tommorow.

,,I don't wanna lie, but Bradley is really cute." Amy says, kinda blushing.

,,Uhhhh, i ship it!!!" i squealed.

,,I'm so excited for tommorow!" she clapped her hands.

,,Me too, but i'm kinda scared about Julius" i say, looking down own the ground.

,,We should go to the police and tell them what he did"

I just shooked my head in response,,It's not worth it Amy."

,,IT IS WORTH IT! HE HURT YOU AND HE IS GONNA PAY FOR THAT SHIT HE DID TO YOU!!" she yelled at me.

,,BUT I'M SCARED AMY!" i yelled at her and stopped walking ,,I'm s-scared, when he'll come out o-of prison and will d-do it again." i said, tears rolling down my cheek.

,,It'll not happen, because Tom and I are here for you ALWAYS AND FOREVER. And we'll not leave your god damn side. And now i want a peacful shopping day and not arguing about Mr. Asshole Julius. Okay?"

,,Okay. Thank you Amy." i say, giving her a small smile.

,,No problem. That's what best friends are here for" she says, smiling back.

We got into a clothes store. We tried some dresses on, but they didn't really fit.

Then we got into another, i found the perfect dress. It fits perfectly.

I went out of the dressing room and Amy's eyes sparkled

,,It's wow...Y/n...it's just...perfect." she stutterd.

,,It really is pretty" i said, admiring the dress.

We got a dress for Amy and it fits perfectly on her.

,,Bradley will love it on you" i said, giving her a smile and thumbs up.

,,Yeah, i guess, i'll take that dress" she nodded in response.

We both were happy and went home.