Seokjin knew it would tear him but he couldn't not ask for it. He leaned back against his alpha, stretched and presented his body in hopes his alphas would relet. The desire-drunk omega rejoiced in victory when the alphas growled until he felt a hand on his stomach.

A hand that was caressing a bulge.

"Queen", Yoongi thrust up without restraint, with barely any control on his power. Seokjin moaned, low and pitiful, eyes still stuck where his stomach was protruding out. He could see them moving, uncoordinated and so deep, touching him where no one has.

The alphas grunted and thrust in at once, hammering at that place inside and their omega came with a guttural moan. Slick, warm and sweet, sprayed on Namjoon's torso as the walls gripped the lengths in an almost painful clench.

"Alpha...", Yoongi kissed languidly up the stretch of Seokjin's neck and to his mouth, hands bruising where he held the small pecks. Namjoon's hazy eyes looked between the two and he made a decision then, slipping his length out just as it had started to knot.

Seokjin wailed at the sudden emptiness while the older alpha looked at him in shock and whispered, "Joon..."

It was sweet, both the nickname and the way it made the younger King smile, "Mark our omega."

Yoongi had a moment of tranquil and affection before the wolf in him howled, his hips working on their own and burying his length until it bumped where Seokjin was spongy and closed.

"AH!" hands pulled at the sheets below them and Namjoon rubbed at Seokjin's thighs which were starting to cramp uncomfortably. He panted, eyes transfixed as the crimson rim spread to accommodate the bulbous knot, slick and cum locked in the writhing body.

Namjoon looked up just in time to see Yoongi's elongated fangs sink in the bronze neck, claiming the omega.

Their omega.

~

Hours had passed, so many that the lights of chandelier were no longer needed. Yoongi's knot, third of the long and happening night, again pumped warm and fertile seed in the eager body.

"Joon-ah...", the younger alpha groaned above the two, bulbous head being teased by nimble fingers. Seokjin moaned with the thick liquid cooling on his face, covered lewdly in his husband's scent, "please... want you too, your mark..."

Yoongi licked where he had left his own, skin swollen and red but no longer bleeding. It had taken them the whole night but it was so worth it; to watch as Seokjin wailed and came and struggled above him. His knotted popped free and Yoongi groaned, watching the mix of white seed and translucent slick slide down the crimson opening.

It was gaping, it was ruined, but it was still needy.

"Namjoon", Seokjin whined louder, shaking fingers going down his own body to touch where he was hot and wet, "Please..."

"You don't have to beg, Queen", Yoongi caressed where there was a small bulge in the stomach, gently laid down the sweaty body of their omega. He helped Namjoon part the cotton legs as the younger settled between them.

His long, flared and angry length slapped against the sensitive folds of the omega. Seokjin bit his lips, in anticipation and happiness, in desire and love, "My Seokjin..."

Namjoon kissed down the swollen and pink chest, body shifting forward as his length slowly pushed through the mess and settled deep inside. Seokjin gurgled as his alpha bumped against his womb, a little longer than Yoongi as the head almost tried to force its way inside.

The thought made Seokjin clench, pulling a groan from the King, "B-breed me."

Yoongi cursed where he was caressing Seokjin's sides, watched the last thread of Namjoon's patience snap with a low howl.