I took a few steps forward and ripped off his mask. It came off in one swoop, so I kissed him to stop him from saying another word. He jumped, surprised, but quickly adjusted. I pulled away after a few seconds.

"Yes Dream. I'll go with you to your cabin." I agreed, smiling. He smiled too.

"Alright, angel."

And that was that, I am spending a month alone with Dream at his cabin.

News spread like wildfire, but no one was too surprised to find out we were going together. Punz was least phased, making me think he must've suspected our relationship from the beginning. Dream gave me some more details, like that we would have to pack a lot of things, do laundry in the bathtub, and get the horses from his mysterious 'comrades'. To be honest, I have absolutely no idea how to ride a horse. Whatever, I'll figure it out.

It was only a day before we were going to leave, I'd already started packing. Dream, however, asked if I wanted to join him to pick up the horses. I agreed of course, happy to get out of the castle.

We drove a jeep there, which I would apparently drive back while he rode on one of the horses. I stared at the blue sky, admiring the gray and white clouds.

"We are meeting two people today... they always lend me horses." I glanced at him, then back at the sky.

"Who are they?" I asked when he didn't continue on.

"Jschlatt and Alex, or just Schlatt and Quackity."

"Quackity?" I chuckled at the nickname.

"Quackity, Big Q, he even did Mexican Dream once." Dream laughed, I did too. "Yeah, you never know what to expect with those two. I usually use the same horses each year, Izzy and Maggie."

"Do you pay them?" I asked.

"Not really. Just whenever they need me, I owe them." I nodded, somewhat intrigued. I wonder what they'll use that favor for.

After only about an hour of driving, we arrived at a shabby looking shack. It was horrible, beaten down and ugly. The only thing pretty about it was the stable I could see in the back. One of the windows was even cracked. I wanted to make some snarky comment, but stopped when the door flew open.

"Aye! Dream, my man!" Someone shouted. I jumped, surprised. A man stood there, slightly taller than me. His hair was an ugly brown color and his sideburns made him look like wolverine. He wore a dirty tee shirt and some ripped jeans, but not the stylish kind. In his hand he held a half drunk beer bottle. Well, that explains the stench of alcohol. He turned to me and grinned.

"And who's this pretty lady you brought with you?" My eyebrows went up slightly in skepticism.

"Blaze." I said. He stuck his hand out, which I shook. It felt like sweat, ew. I had to refrain from making a face.

"Nice to meet you, Blaze. Assuming you want the horses, Dream?"

"That I do, Schlatt." They did a sort of bro hug.

"Please, come in, come in. It's freezing out there!"

I really didn't want to go in, but following Dream's lead seemed like the best idea. He went straight inside without giving it another thought.

The inside of the house seemed way more well kept then the outside, thank god. To my surprise it didn't reek of beer or look disgusting due to stains. Something told me this wasn't Schatt's doing. The man asked me if I wanted water, which I dismissed. Instead I sat next to Dream and gave him a cold glare for getting me into this mess.