Peter x chris part two

Start from the beginning

Talia nodded her head "we'll wait outside" she agreed and moved to the open door "is uncle Peter going to be ok?" A little girl asked Laura his mind supplied, he remembered Peter talking about her saying that she was a little know it all, when he looked a little closer he could see a small boy clinging onto her, he didn't need to be a werewolf to feel their fear "he's going to be fine, you know how strong uncle Peter is" she told the children gently.

"There's a reason why Peter is my left hand," She said he didn't know why but he felt angry "is that all you care about?" He asked before he could stop himself, Talia looked with a glare "excuse me?" "Your brother is comatose and all you seem to care about is your damn left hand. Are you that cold that you can't even act like you care about your brother?" He shouted at her.

He knew himself all of that was a lie, he could easily see how worried she was, but he was angry and worried and so fucking scared, he couldn't help Peter, couldn't do anything and it made everything worse, Talia had her fingers wrapped tightly around his neck, she pushed him back until his head hit painfully off the back wall "just this once I'll be understanding about your stressful situation, but if you even think about doubting my love for my brother again and I'll tear you apart" She threatened coldly her eyes flashing red.

Talia let go and watched as he slid to the floor "I'm sorry" he whispered, this wasn't like him he didn't start unnecessary fights, "out now" Claudia finally spoke after the confrontation, Chris didn't even try to argue this time, he just stood and walked out of the room and past the glaring children, he left the house and started running, he didn't stop until he was at their spot.

This was their clearing in the preserve, this was their spot where they had all of their firsts, their first kiss, their first confession of crushes and then love, their first time making love, but it was also where they said goodbye, where they agreed they couldn't be together anymore, he stumbled over to the tree where Peter had carved their names in a crocked love heart, he pressed his back against the tree and let himself slide down it until he was sat on the roots "Dammit Peter" he cried, finally letting it all out, he sobbed loudly and ugly and couldn't stop.

Claudia walked out of the room and found Talia stood there waiting for her "did you found out what's wrong?" She asked trying to keep her emotions in check, "I think it's depression" She replied at Talia's confused look she explained "I believe Peter's wolf thinks that his mate is dead and that's why Peter is still unconscious" "his wolf is going to keep unconscious until he dies" She summarised Claudia nodded her head, "I know how to bring him back" she said instantly Claudia sent her a confused look "how?" "I can get into Peter's head with my claws, I could probably use it on Chris at the same time and take both of us into Peter's head, if the wolf sees Chris alive it should wake Peter up."

"How do you know it's Chris?" She asked Talia chuckled "it may not seem like it but I do have a good relationship with him, he told me and even if he didn't it's not hard to figure out" She explained with a grin Claudia smiled "now all we have to do is find Christopher" Claudia shrugged "do you have any idea's where he might be?" She questioned Talia looked thoughtful "I have an idea but I don't think Peter would be happy about me knowing about his secret place" she let out a sigh and started towards the front door.

"I was just about to look for you," Talia said as Chris walked through the door "did you figure out what's wrong with Peter?!" He asked "we did, and we need your help saving him" "of course, what do I have to do?" He questioned, Talia held up a hand and let her claws show, Chris looked at her confused "it's a memory sharing ritual, by pushing my claws into yours and Peter's necks I'll be able to send us into his mind, we think that if he sees your alive and well he will wake up" Talia explained.

"When do we start?" Was his only question Talia smiled at him "right now" she walked up the stairs with Chris and Claudia following closely behind, "sit there" she pointed at the space next to Peter, Aaron Talia's husband carried a seat in and manoeuvred it until Talia could reach both of their napes comfortably.