Chapter 3

I paced Kim's bedroom back and forth. Kim sat on her bed smiling as I stalked around her room.

"Kim! Like what the hell? Did yesterday really happen!?"

Kim snorted. "Yes, Oreo, You and Leah were definitely cozed up."

I paused and looked at her in shock. " I woke up this morning and was so sure it was a freaking dream!! Kim! Kim what the hell? Leah spoke to me, joked with me, held my hand. This can't be happening!?" I gasped holding my cheeks.

Kim shrugged. "Looks like fate is looking down on you too. I got Jared. You get Leah."

I bit my lip. Trying to hide my smile.

"I mean...do you think she really likes me that way? Like really really? "

Kim smirked. "Ori, Leah was about to rip Jordan apart for suggesting you go on a date with him. What does that tell you?"

I groaned. "What if she was just being a protective friend?"

Kim rolled her eyes. "I'm your protective best friend you didn't see me ready to break Jordan in two."

I squealed. "Your right! Oh my God! Oh my God Kim! KIM! Leah might actually like me!!! My fucking crush might actually for real like ME!"

I gripped my best friends hands and yanked her to her feet. We stared at each other before we started cheering and dancing around the room.

For we started playing up beat love songs and dancing around the room. It wasnt till we heard a throat clear that we squealed in shock and turned to see Jared.

He raised and amused eyebrow. "We celebrating something?"

I blushed, frozen in spot and looked at Kim.

Kim grinned. "It's September 18. It's National First Love day babe! Were just celebrating love."

Jared grinned. "Well in that case..."

Jared walked forward scooped Kim into his arms and kissed her thoroughly. My friend melted into his arms and happily kissed him back.

When they pulled apart Jared grinned like he won the lottery. In his mind he had. The Kim Lottery.

"I love you Kim."

Kim blushed and pecked Jared's lips lovingly. "I love you Jared. Forever."

I beamed at my best friend and thought of Leah. My first Love. I bit my lip and grinned.

Jared grinned and then looked at me. "Whose your first love, Oreo?"

I coughed on my spit and looked at him in alarm. "Uhhh come again..."

Jared snickered and Kim smacked his chest. "Leave her be Jared."

"Awe come on Kimmy baby. I just wanna know."

Jared looked at me. "Fine. What about this? How do you feel for Leah?"

I blushed and turned away quickly moving to straighten some clothes we had knocked over earlier.

"Leah's nice." I replied.

Jared snickered. "Come on. Don't I get let in on the juicy details like Kim. I'm practically your best guy friend now!"

I rolled my eyes. "Why do you care how I feel for Leah?"

"Because I know Leah would love to know."

I froze. Would Leah really care!?

I looked at Jared and narrowed my eyes. After the celebrating, reality began to set back in and memories of Leah and Sam pushed forward.