Chapter 4

[Not Edited.]

Noah's pov

I was shocked this morning as I was walking out of my front door. There was a black car parked in front of my house with none other than Dallas leaning on it with a smirk on his face.

As soon as I approached him, he grabbed me by the waist and planted his lips on my mine. I could only blush as I responded a little late but nonetheless, kissed him back.

I guess you could say we're officially seeing each other. Sure, we've only been on one date but I'm sure there's more to come.

He pulled away. "Morning."

"M-Morn-" I cleared my throat and I know damn well that I'm blushing like an idiot. "Good morning."

He kept his signature smirk planted on his face and winked then turned around and got in the car. I quickly followed and then we were off.

*

The end of the day rolled around and Dallas was leaning against my locker, smirking at me once he spotted me walking towards him. I knew my cheeks were painted a bright red as I strolled down towards him.

What surprised me was when he meant down and pressed his lips against mine. I was too shocked to even respond, so as he pulled back he was smirking.

I felt the stares of the students who were in the hallway, watching us. No doubt wondering and hating the fact that Dallas and I were dating.

"Hey." He said, wrapping his arm around my waist.

I began opening my locker. "Hey." I stuffed my homework in my backpack and threw the rest on the shelves.

"We should go to my place and watch a movie, play some games, make out." I spun around and faced him, biting my lip with a slight blush.

I have a doctors appointment in half an hour with Dr.Leslie. She's going to give me a check up and see how my eyes are doing so far. Whether they're doing going good or bad or good news.

"Dallas..I'm sorry. I can't-" He cut me off by slamming his lips against mine and dominating my mouth. His hands found their way to my hips and gripped them, pushing himself against me as I pressed against the locker.

A couple of wolf whistles were being heard and I blushed, pulling away and seeing some students who were still behind making sexual movements and noises.

Dallas rolled his eyes in a playful and annoyed matter. "Come on babe, please?" Did he just call me babe? I blushed heavily and sighed, nodding.

"Fine, but we need to make a stop first." He grinned and grabbed my bag for me while I closed my locker. As we walked to his car our fingers were intertwined.

After a twenty minute drive of me just giving him directions on where to go, which pissed him off slightly, we arrived.

He turned to face me with a curious stare. "Why the clinic?"

"To just, you know, check up on my ankle, yea." I unbuckled my seatbelt. "Stay right here, I'll be back." I rushed out of the car and into the dreadful clinic.

Walking up the front desk, I could feel my heartbeat pick up. I'm so freaking nervous and I hate being here.

"Hi, may I help you?" The petite blonde woman had a clean white smile as she asked me.

"Uh, yes. I'm here to see Dr.Leslie. I have an appointment at 3:45." She nodded and typed on her computer.

She wrote something down and then looked up at me. "Alright. Why don't you make your way to her room? She'll be there in a minute."