-Broken Image-

"I liked that window!" Seungmin yelled. Minho and Jeongin stood around the broken frame. "It's only a frame we will get it replaced," Changbin said as he joined the trio. He had a brown paper file in his arms and he handed it over to Minho who nodded as a thank you.  "What broke it?" Seungmin asked. Jeongin bent down and picked up the obvious weapon, a large brick that had probably been ripped off some wall somewhere. Minho glanced down at the glass on the floor and made a face of disgust as he heard his boot crush some of it. "Can you get someone to clean this up?" He asked. Seungmin nodded and walked away in search of a caretaker or maid. Changbin turned to Jeongin. "Mingi mentioned that he was looking for you," He said. Jeongin took his leave and went off in search to find the blue-haired boy.

"Are these all of the files?" Minho asked. Changbin nodded. "They have all the information on Got7 and Ateez that you asked for" He replied. "It's not that I don't trust Hongjoong and his gang I just have to be cautious". Changbin placed his hand on top of Minho's shoulder. "I get it, you don't have to explain yourself, boss, you have your reasons to be suspicious," he said. Minho kicked the glass to one side and offered Changbin a smile before leaving the younger the admire the shattered panes. Hyunjin walked up the basement stairs with blood stained on his hands. He had most likely just been finishing up with Sunwoo and disposing of him. "What did you do to him?" A voice asked. Hyunjin turned around startled and his shocked face wore off when he saw Jisung leaning against the wall. "None of your damn business," He said stalking off. "You didn't have to hurt him, he would have talked," Jisung said, chasing after him. "If your that desperate to know, I broke his fucking kneecaps, and then I killed him" Hyunjin spat.

Jisung clenched his jaw together out of anger. "I'll get you back for hurting him," He said. Hyunjin laughed and turned around to face him. "Get over yourself Han, he betrayed you by being a fucking snitch," He said and with those final words, he walked away. "You'll have to excuse him, he has a bit of a temper". Jisung looked behind him and was met with a purple-haired boy with a ton of freckles splattered across his face. "I'm Felix, we've met but you were passed out so we didn't meet," He said. Jisung smiled, Felix had a huge ton of energy and was the only one who wasn't being hostile towards him. "Thanks for patching me up, I would probably be dead right now if it wasn't for you," Jisung said and returned a smile. "I read your file, your birthday is a day before mine which makes us birthday twins!" Felix exclaimed. "My file?" Jisung inquired. "Yeah! Minho has a file on everybody, he's weird like that".

"Are you staying for long?" Felix asked. Jisung just shrugged in response and looked around the brightly lit hall. "I'm not sure yet but It would be nice to get a tour of this place so If I do stay I know where I'm going," He said. Felix perked up and offered his arm to Jisung. "Well birthday buddy, I have been told I'm great at giving tours so let's do this," he said. Jisung laughed and the two walked away arm in arm talking about whatever came to mind.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minho grabbed his jacket from the coat rack and shrugged it on. "It's getting dark, should you be going out?" Chan asked. Minho turned checked himself for his wallet and phone before turning around to talk to chan. "I'm only going to the store, I need some painkillers," he said. "Have you thought about getting some medicine for your visions that you have?" He inquired. Minho rolled his eyes and picked up his keys from the coffee table. "I told you chan, that was a one-time thing, I am fine" he replied. Jisung came into the hall from the kitchen holding a muffin in his hands. "Are you going somewhere?" He asked. Minho nodded "yeah to the store to pick some things up," he said. "Can I come?" the younger asked.

Chan sent a glare his way which went unnoticed by Minho who was hesitant about letting Jisung come. "Should you be going out? I mean you were badly injured" he said. "I'll be fine" Jisung replied. Minho looked at Chan for guidance but the latter just shrugged. "Sure let's go" he finally said. Jisung has a jacket but Felix gave him one of his own to wear.

"Why did you want to come?" Minho asked out of nowhere. The two walked side by side in the dark on the way to the store, the light from then lampposts lighting up their path. "I don't know, it was a bit hectic in there" Jisung replied. Minho laughed and pulled out a packet of cigarettes from his pocket. He lit it and offered the pack to Jisung who declined the offer. The corner shop came into view and the two stepped inside. The familiar ding rang throughout the store signalling the workers that someone had entered. "Get whatever you want, I'll meet you at the counter," Minho said whilst grabbing a basket and heading over to the snack aisle. Jisung decided he was thirsty and grabbed a bottle of red bull out the fridge.

He looked across the store and saw that Minho was still busy deciding what snacks to get so he decided to head towards the counter. The cashier looked up from his magazine and was about the deliver his usual speech of 'good evening, how can I help' when he noticed the person at on the other end of the till. "J.One?" He asked. Jisung looked up and almost yelled out in shock. "Mark, what the fuck are you doing here?" He whispered. Mark looked at him in confusion. "This is the store that you told me to work at, I got rid of the old man and took his job" he replied. Minho was currently walking up to the till and he noticed the worker and Jisung having what looked like an intense conversation. "What are you doing here with Lee know? Aren't you supposed to be back at the house telling us the next part of the plan?" Mark asked. "Change of plans, just keep quiet and do your 'job" Jisung answered.

Minho handed over his items to the cashier and glanced between Jisung and the worker's faces. "Is Louis feeling better?" Minho asked. The cashier looked up in confusion and then his facial expression switched to a normal one. "He's at home with his wife, she hasn't updated me on his condition" he replied. Minho took out his card and paid for the items, he would have to remind himself to visit Louis. "Tell him that I said hi when you next see him," he said. The cashier named mark just nodded and handed Minho his receipt. "Let's go," Jisung said.

The journey back to the house was quiet, no cars passed along the road and the two boys weren't speaking to one another. "Did you know the cashier?" Minho asked. Jisung turned to look at him. "Uh yeah he's an old friend of mine" he replied. Minho looked at him oddly and took out one of his snacks from his bag. "Want one?" He offered. Jisung declined and Minho munched his cookies in silence. The journey back was short, and it had gotten colder. The atmosphere was strange, it wasn't awkward surprisingly it was almost relaxing. Although there was plenty of tension between the two it was peaceful. There was a lot of fixing to do, a lot of mending but they had been best friends before and they would do it again.