"Fine, I'll just ask," Melina said, her concern evident in her voice. "What's the matter, Sky?"

I hesitated for a moment before responding, my frustration still lingering. "It's nothing, just... work-related," I huffed, not wanting to burden them with the details.

Melina let out a sigh, sensing that I wasn't being entirely truthful. "Fine," she said, respecting my choice to keep it to myself for now.

We continued eating our breakfast in silence, each lost in our own thoughts. Once we finished, we gathered our belongings and made our way out of the dining room, heading towards the lobby where we would wait for the car that would take us to the shooting site.

As we reached the lobby, one of the staff members approached us, bringing an important piece of information. We followed their gaze and noticed the presence of paparazzi waiting outside. Our bodyguards swiftly moved into action, ensuring a clear path for us as we made our way towards the waiting Mercedes van. Their professionalism and vigilance shielded us from the intrusive cameras and flashing lights.

I entered the vehicle and took a seat next to Melina, while the men positioned themselves behind us. As I started to relax, a sudden recollection compelled me to express gratitude to Melina. "Oh! Thanks for yesterday. I really appreciate you fixing my smudged makeup."

Her surprised expression prompted her to ask, "Uh? What?"

"You know, for last night? I was intoxicated? You escorted me to my suite? And then changed me into my nightwear? Removed my makeup?" I inquired, noticing Kayden shifting uncomfortably in his seat from the corner of my eye.

"What? No, I didn't accompany you. I was with-" she hesitated and cleared her throat, "No, I didn't go with you."

"Okay... That's strange." I turned away and gazed outside, pondering who might have taken me to my suite. Was it Kayden?

It has to be Kayden since he is the only possibility after Melina. But it's okay if Kayden did take me, he's my friend after all.

...Right?

Upon arriving at the location, I realized we were in the middle of a desert. "Damn," I muttered under my breath. My eyes scanned the scene, taking in the shooting crew, their equipment all set up, and an array of dirt bikes prepared for action. A smirk formed on my face as I observed the bikes. There was no doubt in my mind—I was determined to get behind the handlebars of one of those bikes and take it for a thrilling ride.

As I took my place next to Theoden, I noticed Melina and Kayden heading towards the makeshift green room to prepare for the shoot. seizing the moment, I decided to probe Theoden about his feelings for Melina. "You like Melina, don't you?" I asked, causing his jaw to drop in surprise.

"Wh-what? N-no, I-I don't," he stammered, clearly caught off guard. I found it intriguing that a successful businessman could be so flustered. Arching an eyebrow suspiciously, I pressed further. "Hmm, I don't quite believe that. Come on, spill it."

With a sigh, Theoden slouched back into his chair. "Ugh, fine," he admitted reluctantly. "I do like her, but it's pointless. She has no interest in me whatsoever."

Shaking my head, I offered a different perspective. "I don't think so. Sometimes, people are unaware of their own feelings. I'm pretty sure she likes you too, but maybe she just needs someone to make her aware of it," I advised, gazing ahead at the vast desert landscape before us.

"How?" Theoden turned his gaze towards me, his curiosity evident.

"Well, she's quite innocent when it comes to relationships and all," I explained with a shrug. "I don't think she's ever had a boyfriend."