"This way!" He called down to the three in the water

"This way!" He called down to the three in the water. "Climb up!" Kirishima and Kaminari smiled. "Who asked for your help!?" I heard Bakugo yell, and suppressed a sigh. Kaminari turned. "What are you saying in a situation like this?" "Let's take his help!" "Let's sponge off him as much as we can!" I sweat dropped at his enthusiasm. I flew down, taking the dummy from Kirishima. "Let me take the civilian so you can climb up easier." He nodded. "Thanks!"        Kaminari and Kirishima panted on the ground, Bakugo still standing and glaring. "We're saved!" Kaminari rejoiced. "Thanks, Todoroki, Tokoyami, Serenity." Kirishima grinned. "I'm glad you're safe." Tokoyami said. Bakugo huffed. "There's no time to relax." Todoroki warned, looking out over the edge. "The water isn't slowing down." He shook his head. "I'll freeze it to hold it back, in the meantime you guys get out of here." I frowned. "I'll stay down here with you then, and fly you out after you've frozen it all." I offered. "Fine." "The rest of you go." "Your Quirks aren't suited to this situation, and if you're too close, you'll just get caught up in the ice." Todoroki stated. Tokoyami inclined his head. "It's is he says, it's a race against time." Kaminari grinned. "We'll wait for you at the top!" They turned, starting up the path. Todoroki held out his hand, concentrating hard. Ice spread down below, encompassing the entire surface of the water after a few minutes.

"It looks like I was able to stop the water from rising somehow.." He commented, turning to us. "More importantly, why are you still here Bakugo?" I sighed, shaking my head. I tried to tell him to go up to the top with the others.. but he didn't listen. "I don't want to owe you anything." He replied. "I don't care about that." Todoroki frowned. "Let's get out of here." I looked up towards the ceiling. "We need to hurry before the pressurized water comes out from the cracks in the walls." I gestured. "I'll fly you up one at a time.." But will that be fast enough? I worried. "No need." Bakugo stepped forwards. "I'm gonna make a hole in the ice with an explosion and make a geyser." "Todoroki, you make a place for us to stand with ice on top as we rise up." He pointed upwards. "I'll keep blasting upward to make holes in the ceilings, and we can get to the top all at once." He grinned. "Can you aim your explosion accurately enough to make a hole that'll make a water spout?" Todoroki questioned. Bakugo tensed. "I can do it!" He shouted. I frowned. The success rate of him accurately being able to do that is low.. Maybe he should just blast holes upwards while I fly him up, then I can go back down and get Todoroki. But then, the debris might crush him.. "Kacchan!" "Todoroki!" "Serenity!" I heard a shout. Izuku?  "Midoriya!" Todoroki greeted. "What are you going here, you nerd!?" Bakugo shouted furiously. "I'll open the hole in the ice." Izuku said. "Todoroki, please get ready to make the ice." He must have predicted Bakugo's plan, and the low success rate.. "Got it." Todoroki responded. "Kacchan, you get ready to blast the ceiling." He directed. "I'll be ready to protect us from any debris that might hit." I added. Izuku nodded. "Don't tell me what to do!" Bakugo growled. I jerked as cracks started appearing in the walls, water spilling out. "There's no time." Izuku stated, green lightning sparking up around him. "Here I go!" He jumped into the air, feet hitting the side of the wall, and propelled off of it. Raising his leg, he hit the center of the ice. The subsequent explosion of water was enough to rise the ice platform into the air, and I grabbed onto Izuku and pulled him up before he could fall. "Die..!" Bakugo called out, exploding two ceilings above us. Izuku jumped up, kicking the third into bits. "Izuku!" I caught one of his hands, Todoroki grabbing the other. Together, we pulled him up as Bakugo let off rapid explosions. We reached the top in an explosive fashion, and I quickly jumped off with the others to avoid falling back down as the geyser dwindled. I flapped my wings, breathing heavily as water vapor clouded my vision. When it returned, I saw Izuku on the ground, Todoroki running over to him. "Midoriya.. wake up Midoriya!" I heard Todoroki calling. I descended out of the air, landing by the duo. "Izuku?" His eyes opened, and he rose slowly. "T-Todoroki, Sere-..nity." He said, and I frowned in concern. "Where are you hurt?" I asked. "I'm feeling bruised from getting bumped around, but I can move." I nodded. "We fell after destroying the ceiling three times, so we're probably on floor B3." I commented. "I see." "We made it pretty far." Todoroki smiled. "We should be able to get to the surface before the water rises to this point." He added. "Now we just have to find Kacch-" Izuku looked around, then his face went pale. "Kacchan!" I looked to where he was staring, and Saw Bakugo laying down, his leg trapped under debris. 

"Bakugo!" Todoroki called out

"Bakugo!" Todoroki called out. "We have to get his leg out!" I gestured, running over along with them. Together, we carefully lifted up the rubble that was covering his leg. I crouched down, looking over the wound. "His leg doesn't seem to be broken, it's just a deep gash." I stated. "I'll purify the injury, as there's probably shards of rubble and dust in the wound." I raised my hand, pressing the silver magic into the wound. There was a slight hissing sound, but the grime cleared away. I sighed as I saw a few small shards of rubble in the wound. "I can't heal the wound, or the shards will get stuck in his skin.." I hesitated, then stood. "We'll need Recovery girl to take them out." Izuku hovered worriedly. "Kacchan, wake up!" He shook Bakugo. "Kacchan!" Bakugo headbutted Izuku. "Stop yelling in my ear!" "It's annoying." Izuku held his nose, then sighed in relief. "Bakugo, grab onto me and Midoriya." Todoroki outstretched his hand. I nodded. "Let's get out of here." Bakugo slapped Todoroki's hand away. "An injury like this is nothing." Todoroki frowned. "Don't push yourself." He chastised. "I don't need your help." Bakugo stated. Izuku bent. "Kacchan, there's no time." "C'mon, grab on." Bakugo turned his head angrily. "No way." I sighed in exasperation. "Kacchan!" Izuku pleaded. "I'm gonna force myself to do it even if it kills me!" He started to get up shakily. "A guy who needs help for something like this, will never become the number one hero--" He walked forwards, shaking. "You're unsteady on your feet." Todoroki pointed out. "My feet just won't do what I'm telling them to!" Bakugo scowled. Izuku grabbed Bakugo's arm. "Kacchan, hang onto me." Bakugo tried to pull back, but Izuku held on tighter. "Let go Deku!" Izuku shook his head. "No, I want to save you, too!" He shouted. "You're the one who restored the emergency power, right?" Izuku said. "To make it easier for everyone else to get out." Bakugo turned his head. "No!" "It was just to find the citizen faster!" "Then why did you stay until the end?" Izuku questioned. "You wanted to save Todoroki, didn't you?" Bakugo yanked his arm away. "I don't want to owe him anything!" Izuku stepped forwards. "I was saved by you, too." "Yeah, me too." Todoroki nodded, and I agreed. "Your plan saved all of us." "So let us do this, even if it's just for now." "Please." Izuku pleaded. Bakugo turned. "I refuse." He opened his eyes, and glared at Izuku. "Be my cane!" Izuku blinked in confusion. Huh? I thought, and Izuku said. "I said, be my cane so I can walk out of here myself" Bakugo shouted. "Oh right, okay.. I'll be your cane." Izuku hurriedly agreed, supporting Bakugo. "Canes don't talk!" Bakugo chastised. "Sorry, I won't talk anymore!" Izuku apologized. We started walking towards the surface. "We're almost there you two." Todoroki said. "You can do it!" I encouraged. I looked up at a shout. "There they are!" I saw Ochaco, Kirishima, and Tsuyu up on a higher floor. "Hey!" Kirishima called. I extended my wings, and held out a hand to Todoroki. "I'll fly us up, and you can make Ochaco a path so she can float up Bakugo and Izuku." I motioned.

We all stood together in front of the collapsed building, Bakugo and Izuku floating in the air from Ochaco's quirk. "Alright, you can release them now!" I called as soon as we were on solid ground. Ochaco nodded. "Release!" She pressed her palms together. After making sure Bakugo got to Recovery Girl, I sat down tiredly. That was an interesting exercise..