Jealous(dirty )~ Logan Henderson

Start from the beginning

"Yeah well Jake and you could be doing shit." he said crossing his arms.

"I havent seen Jake in years Logan. And ew gross, okay Jake is too special to me ." I said crossing my arm. At this point we were in the kitchen. And i was a few feet from our kitchen island.

"If Jake is so fucking special then why dont you go to him." He yelled.

"You know what. Maybe I will. He seems to be more of a man then you are being right now, and seems to be there more for me then you are right now . You know what." I chuckled. And looked at him.

" Go fuck yourself Logan. call me when i can speak to Logan the man, not child. " I said pushing past him and walking towards the door.

Before I could touch the door knob logan grabbed my wrists and pulled it so i turned around. He pushed me against the door, and connected his lips to mine before I could say anything.

He took both of my wrists and held them above my head, with one hand while the other hand was rubbing against my inner thigh. His mouth moved down to my neck as he bit my soft spot and i whimpered. I didn't wanna moan seeing as im supposed to be mad at him, but at the moment its hard to be.

"You want a man, ill show you one" he said lowly into my ear. His hot minty breath making me shiver. He let go of my wrists and lifted both my thigs pushing me completely into the door, making me groan, he grinded against me, making my stomache tighted.

He kissed me again carrying us both up the stairs. He opened the door and kicked it shut twirling us around so he could slam me against the door, before grinding on me. I placed my hands in his hairand tugged as he lighlty moaned in my ear.

God he drives me crazy. He kissed me hard, before lightly throwing me on the bed.

"Take off your shirt." He said in a demanding tone. Im supposed to be mad.

"No." I said smirking.

"You said you wanted a Man, im telling you now. Take off your shirt." He said.

"No." I said smirking again.

"Im not asking. Im telling you. Take. Off. Your. Shirt. " he said very sternly. God this is hot.

I looked into his eyes and it was like i was entranced. I took off my shirt, not taking my eyes off of him. I watched as his eyes traveled down to my chest. And i blushed.

"Come here." He said looking me in the eyes. I bit my lip and found myself getting off my bed near him. He walked around me. And then he looked back into my eyes and put his hands on my hips pulling me closer.

"Do I make you nervous, Miss Sophie" he asked seductively in my ear making me shiver. His brown eyes getting darker every second. He placed his hands on my pant buttons before unbuttoning them.

He then placed his hand on my panties circling softly on my clit lightly making me groan.

"Your sooo wet baby. I bet Jake could never do this to you, could he Sophie. " He said looking into my eyes.

"I think He could." I said to my own surprise. He growled before pulling my head into his neck.

"Sophie, sophie, sophie, when im done with you, you'll see what A real man can do" he said before pushing me on the bed. He pulled my legs so i was at the end of the bed, he began to leave sloppy wet kisses up my thighs before rubbing my clit through the fabric of my panties.

"Dont touch me, Do you understand?!" He said, and I just nodded.

"I cant hear you he said pulling my panties aside blowing cool air on my clit.

"Oh my God Logan" i said lightly. He pulled me up so i was sitting up.

"I want a yes sir." He said, rubbing my clit slowly. Torturously slow.

"Yes.. yes sir"

"Good girl." He said before pulling off my panties. He spreaded my legs. And blew cool air making me jump. He licked me one making me moan as he licked my clit in cirlcles.

I threw my head back. He took his left hand and rubbed me fast as his tounge plunged into me.

"Oh god Logan. " i moanded grabbing on to the pillow under my head.

He then switched. His fingers replaced his tonge. He was fingering me so fast, my head was spining in pure ecstasy. He nibbled my clit, and i lost it. I came without notice. Moanin and arching my back. Logan took off his clothes while i had my shut. And then he was on top of me.

"I bet you he couldn't make you cum like that." He said biting my neck.

"Ohhh hmmmh " was all i could say.

"How bad do you want me?" He said rubbing my clit with one hand, licking my breasts and squeezing the other. He didnt like the responce. So he rubbed faster.

"So fucking bad, please baby. " i said moaning. He wasted no time, he thrusted into me, fast and hard. Making me gasp in pain and pleasure.

"Oh Logan " i whispered over and over again.

"You like that baby?" He said. I looked into his eyes and he went faster and deeper.

"YES, yesyes yes" i said thrusting into him making him cuss and groan,

"Logan, baby faster please " i panted. He went faster,he grew in me and know it wouldnt be long till we both would cum.

"Soph, look at me "i looked at him biting my lip.

"Logan, im so close, make me cum please" I said .

"oh shit. I love you. " he said

"i love you too logan " i said as he thrusts get sloppy .

" prove it, cum for me "he said rubbing my clit.

"OH LOGAN" I screamed my nails going into his back. We came together and logan fell on top of me. Our breathes uneasy. His hot breathes hitting my neck.

"Logan I love you, im sorry." I said placing my hands in his hair. He looked at me

"no soph im sorry, I got jealous." He said kissing my lips.

"Well its hot, but you have nothing to be jealous of. I love you, and only you. Im yours only yours. Besides Jake, he's gay. He has a boyfriend everything." I said and logans head shot up.

"he's gay?" He asked blushing..

"yes " i said laughing.

"Its not funny" he said laughing.

"Hey logan" i said seductively. "Yes baby" he asked.

"How much do you love me?" I said smirking.

"Alot, why?" He said getting hard again, as lightly played with his hair.

"Prove it" i said.

"My pleasure" he said before slamming his lips against mine.