Late Night Romance ~Logan Henderson

It's 12pm. And I am very much bored. My Boyfriend Logan is out rehearsing with BTR. Which means im home alone on a Friday.

Normally on Friday, I would be at work, at the Mall food court, or the guitar center, but today I asked my bosses for a day off. Why? I just needed too. Working two jobs can be stressful. A break is most definitely needed.

Logan says I dont have to work, seeing as he's got enough money to help half America im sure, but I dont want it the easy way. Besides taking my boyfriends money? Not my thing.

I decided to clean the house. When I finished it was only 2:24. Gah. Can today go any slower. I turn on the tv, to see Big Time Rush Tv show on. Might as well . Logan is so adorable, and ill admit the Camille girl makes me jealous sometimes but I remember, its just a Tv show besides he comes home to me. So thats good enough for me.

After watching BTR episodes, and thinking about Logan, He called me. "Hey ( y/n)" he said, I smiled.

"Hey babyboy, what are you up too?" I said smiling.

"Just talking to a beautiful girl, well actuallly the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life. " he said, and I knew he was practically smiling.

"Is that so?" I said smirking.

"Yes babygirl, I am. "He said. And I snorted. Making him laugh.

"I love you, you know that?" He said making me smile wide. No matter how many times we say that, It still feels like the first time.

"Anyways, babe I called to tell you, to be ready by 10 tonight . " he said and my heart raced.

"Why?" I said smiling and giggling.

"You'll see, just wear that beautiful white sun dress and those golden white sandels. And little to no makeup because you're beautiful without it. " he said making me blush.
"Where are we going. " i asked.

"You'll see, love you, by babygirl." He said and hung up.

I went upstairs and curled my hair, and got changed in my white sun dress, and sandels. I curled my hair, and put on a light brown eyeliner, and clear lip gloss. And walked back downstairs to wait for Logan to get home.

I recieved another phone call. "Hey babygirl " Logan said. "Your chaiot awaits. " He said and hung up. I walked out side. To logan at the door.

He looked so handsome. He was wearing blue jeans, and a white v neck tshirt. With a Bosque of Roses. I took them and kissed him.

The full moon shined in his brown eyes.

"You ready?" He asked as he held out his arm. I linked mine with his, and nodded. We walked to his camero, and he opened the door for me, and shut it, going to his side, and driving away.

"So where are we going?" I asked and he just smiled. He took his hand off the wheel, and placed it on my thigh.

"You'll see." He said, before putting both hands back on the wheel. After 30 mintues of driving in the city, we pull up to an abandoned building. I was confused, but as long as im with logan it doesnt matter.

We walked inside, the building was nice, but i was still confused. Logan randomly picked me up bridal style, as i slightly screamed and laughed.

"What are you doing?!" I said giggling.

"Carrying you."he said. "Well, duh, where are we going?" I said wraping my hands around his neck.

"You'll see." He said smiling and i huffed. As he carried me up the stairs to a door.

"You ready?" He asked.

"Yess!!" I said and he set me down and covered my eyes opening the door. And we walked outside?

He uncovered my eyes, and i smiled so big. We were on the rooftop, looking over the busy night of Hollywood. There was a table, with white cloth on top, and the surrounding was covered in white lights. I gasped.

"Logan... its beautiful.. "i said kissing his lips.

"You like it babygirl?" And i nodded. And he walked us over to the table, and he brought out a basket from under it, keeping hot spaghetti, and bread sticks, and i smiled.

"Yummy" i said as we both ate. When we finished i moved my head around to see the place. There was a boque of roses in a vase.

"You know Ill love you until the last Rose dies." He said.

"But.. those will die soon.. " i said confused.

"I never said which one", he said handing me a plastic rose.

"Oh my Logan that was cheesy!!!" I said. Giggling as he smiled.

"Dance with me?" He asked standing up holding a hand out. I took it and we walked over to his boombox radio. He played Iris, and we slow danced, in the moonlight,

"I love you." Logan said pulling me closer.

"I love you too... so much.. baby thankyou for tonight. " i said.

"Dont say thankyou, thank me with a midnight kiss" he said then sharing a passionate midnight kiss.