Lazy Day-Carlos

I wake up to My Boyfriend of 4 years, Carlos staring at me. "You sure are beautiful." He said and I cover my face and laugh.

" Im pretty sure I look like a raccoon, so if you're into furry trash eating animals then yes im very beautiful " I said, making us both laugh.

"No Babe. " he said removing my hands, before Leaning close to my face and speaking again.

"You." He kissed my for head .

"Are" he kissed my nose.

"Beautiful" he kissed both of my cheeks.

"Babygirl" he said finally kissing my lips. And I giggle.

"Carlos I havent brushed my teeth " I said.

"And???" He said.

"My breath is probly smells like... like.. bad" i said lost of words.

"Hmm you know what is bad?" He asked.

"What?" I said smiling.

"THIS" He said as he got on top of me and started tickling me, grabbing my hands and placing them abovey head making me scream and sqirm.

"Ca.... carr... carloo...carlos gahh hahah ssttoopp hahaha... plleasee" I said laughing so hard. He stopped for a second.

"Only if you kiss me." He said smirking.

"Carlos.. but i havent brush my teeth. " I said giggling.

"Well than I guess... ill just.. tickle you more. " he said smirking.

"NO DONT HAHAHAHAHA" I said laughing.

"Are you gonna kiss me?" He said still tickling me.

"NNooOO,Nevvevrr" I said laughing.

"Well I guess i wont stop tickling you." he said laughing while tickling me.

"OKAY OKAY FFINNE ILL ILL DOO IT." I screamed in defeat. He stopped and puckered his lips. And I laughed, as I kissed his cheek and got up and ran to the bathroom really fast, making sure to lock the door.

"BABE OPEN THE DOOR"carlos said banging on the door laughing.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I didnt look like a raccoon. Which. Was good but my hair was all over the place and i needed to brush teeth. I did both. I was just wearing carlos' xL hoodie. He isnt that big he just gets bigger ones. I dont blame him tho, they are comfortable. I checked myself out and I looked good. carlos was still at the door.

"COME ON BABE OPEN THE DOOR" He said laughing and I unlocked the door, and I opened it. And carlos looked at me.

"Oh lover boy" i sing sang, while I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"yes?" He said looking to my eyes slowly leaning in. I leaned in slowly and stopped right before my lips were completely on his,

" let's have a lazy day" i said on his lips. And I gave him a peck. Giggling. he just nodded staring into my eyes.

"But what shall be do on this lazy day?." I asked.

"Hmmm well i got a few ideas. " he said wiggling is eyebrows. And i kissed his nose.

" hehe I bet you do, but no its a Lazy Day. What you're thinking is... very non lazy. And requires exercise. " i said. He chuckled and then my phone beeped.

"OH TWITTER NOTIFICATION, SOMEONE ACTUALLY LOVES ME."I yell as i run to the night stand and grab my phone.

"Pfsh I love you." Carlos said. Then his phone beeped.

"LIKE TOTALLY OMG SOMEONE ACTUALLY LOVES ME." carlos said running and getting his phone mocking me. "OKAYY I totally dont sound like that, plus I just wrote something nice about you. " i said.

Just With my amazing man @CarlosPena #lazyday

"aww babe you're so cute. " carlos said while reading the comments.

"Haha this one said, Lazy day calls for the Lazy Song." Carlos said. Then I got an Idea.

"BABE , lets remake the lazy somg video. Ill wear your boxers and stuff. Pleaseee" I asked giving puppy dog eyes.

"I dunno, i mean you'd look amazing and I dont wanna share you" he said wrapping his arms around me.

"Ill let you and me have some sexy time afterwards." I said winking. And his eyes grew wide.

"WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR LETS GO WOMAN." He said throwing boxers at my face.

"Someone is eager. " i said laughing.

And put on everything for the video. Once we did it we did the monkeys part as well and put it all together. And put it on YouTube. Everyone thought it was cute and was calling it relationship goals and we laughed and were happy with all the support we got.

"So babe?" Carlos said putting his camera and things away.

"Yes babyboy?" I asked.

"What about that sexy time?" He said grabbing me and taking us to the bed room. I guess this wasnt a real lazy day after all.