Sick Day~Kendall Schmidt

Dedicated to Kendallsangelwwheels

"But Babe" Kendall says before coughing.

He slipped on his plaid button up. "I swear, im fine." He said coughing again, but tried to cover it up.

He began buttoning his shirt.

He's not okay..

"But Kendall you bee-" Kendall inturrpted

"Jennifer, I promise you Ill be fine, im fine. Baby I love you, but I have to go. " Kendall said as he pulled me in for a kiss.

My heart raced. And I smiled as I pulled away.

Kendall smiled at me. With that cheeky little grin and he wiggled his eyebrows, making me laugh.

"Go on, get out of here before I make you stay home. " I said pushing him out of our bed room.

"Babe you're the best. " He said

"Mhhmm now go on " I said shooing me out the door, and he gave me one last peck on the lips. And shutting the door.

That crazy boy.

Kendall was doing his Heffron Drive rehearsals, they are really quite amazing and im not just saying that because Im a supportive Girlfriend. I mean they are genuinely really good. Especially Kendall, he's good. Really quite amazing, I swear to you when he sings its an angel from heaven. And he's so passionate thats what makes it all better.

It litteraly feels like yesterday, is when I met him for the first time. Its kind of funny actually.

I was walking down the California beach piers, holding a red slushy. I had received a text message from my friend, that said Big Time Rush was at the beach as well. And I got a little nervous. Not like bad nervous. Like the nervous you get when you possibly can meet a celebrity. And I was texting her back, when someone ran into me.

We both fell to the ground, slushy staining our clothes. I was in pure shock, and didnt speak. I was ontop of a random stranger, and I blush.

"I.. I aam s sorry. I uh . I " i studdered. And I shot off of him. "No please its my fault. I ran into you," He said.

I gave him my hand and helped him up. He took off his sun glasses, and revealed his emerald green eyes, that anyone could get lost in.

"Wow.. your eyes are pretty. " I said on accident. "Well thankyou." He said.

"Im Jennifer.. my friends call me Jenny. " I said giving him my hand to shake.

"Im Kendall Schmidt, my friends call me K3 sometimes. " he said shaking my hand.

Then it hit me.. thats THE Kendall... from Big Time Rush.. I had fallen on top of him..

"So listen... because of me, you no longer have a slushy, let me buy you a new one?" He said smiling.

"No, its fine really, i was about to through it out anyways. " I said smiling.

"Okay.. well can I at least have your number?" He said,

"Hmm, give a stranger my number ?" I said in a teasing tone. "I wont be a stranger, if you let me get to hang with you some time " he said.

"Okay.. haha" and I gave him my number. "Nice to meet you Jennifer, Hopefully ill see you around" He said smiling and walking off.

And that is how I met the man who turned out to be my boyfriend of 4 years and still going strong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I decided to take a nap. After a few hours I was awoken by a phone call.

"Hello?" I said sleeply.

"Jenn? Its Dustin. K3 fever has gone up alot. I was calling to say Im driving him home, and we we'll be there shortly."

"Oh my God is kenny okay?" I said in a worried tone .

"Yeah, he's sleeping right now, but he keeps saying jenn was right over and over again in his sleep. " he said and we both laughed.

"Okay well Ill see you guys soon" I said, and we hung up.

I ran upstairs to place pajamas on his bed and placed some pills and water on the night stand.

The door bell rang, and I went down to open it, seeing a tired looking kendall, and Dustin.

"Thankyou for bringing him home. " I said smiling.

"Your welcome" dustin said hugging me and walking back to his truck.

"Come on baby lets get you inside." I said grabbing kendalls hand.

He looked exhausted. We walked up the stairs. And went into our room.

I helped kendall into his pajamas, and handed him his meds.

"Jenny, you're amazing you know that?" He said coughing.

I put him into his bed. And smiled. I kissed his forhead. And he put his hand on my cheek. As I stared into his eyes. I went to kiss him when he stopped me.

"Dont, you could get sick too.. " he said. "I dont care baby. I love you. "I said smiling and he smiled and kissed me.

I pulled away. "Get better baby." I said smiling. And I went to the door.

"Jenny?" He said yawning.

"Yes kenny?" I asked.

"You were right I should have stayed home. " he said chuckling.