"Whatever you'll still be ugly when you get there"Bree said. Y/n looked down bitting her lip.

"Uh super-speed, party of one. Your table is dumb" they all stared at Adam. "Oh come on! That was clever" y/n looked at chase and kissed his cheek.

"I don't think your ugly" Chase blushed as y/n walked next to Adam. Adam leaned back and turned on the teleporter.

"Hey meatballs you just turned it on." Bree said. "Back off so I can shut it down"

"Step aside I got this." Chase said pushing Bree aside.

"Uh you got nothing move over."

"Let me do it" y/n said.

"Baby no offense but you don't even understand math."

Y/n looked at chase "I understand technology probably better then you guys" she said moving in front of the tablet. "Because I wasn't raised in a basement" she said slapping his cheek softly. She saw their faces and added "no offense"

"I think you have to spin this thing" Adam said spinning the little glob. Just then Cassandra and Tasha walked in.

"Hey guys im going to the market anybody need anything?" Tasha asked as they both walked in the teleporter.

"Ooh! Cereal!" Adam said he looked to see them gone. "Well that was rude."

"What? You just...? You spun that things so fast Adam that we've got no clue where Tasha and Cassandra got teleported to.

"They has to be in there somewhere" Bree said.

"They couldn't have gone far right?" Y/n asked

"Oh guys calm down! There's a simple solution to this" they looked to Adam. "Does anyone know what it is?"

"Wh- if what I think just happened, just happened, we are gonna be in so much trouble"

"Guys I think we just vaporized Tasha and Cassandra." Chase said

"Oh my dads going to kill me" y/n said

"What about us?" Bree asked

"Mr.Davenport will kill you guys" y/n said.

"But I didn't even get to say 'good-bye' oh well whoo-hoo!" Eddie said popping up playing music and letting out confetti

"Do you have an off switch!?" Y/n asked

"Yep and I'll tell you once you stop lying to everyone psycho sally" Y/n got mad and was about to attack eddie but Chase held her back.

"Eddie you are so lucky chase is here right now I would have shoved a hammer far up your control center that Davenport wouldn't be able to fix you" eddie disappear and everyone turned to her confused. "I don't know what he's talking about ok" y/n said still pissed. Adam and Bree turned away and Chase grabbed her face and kissed her. Y/n was about to kiss back but he pulled away.

"We need to find a way to bring back Cassandra and Tasha" Chase said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How could you drool-buckets have lost Tasha in the teleporter?" Bree asked as they still didn't know what to do.

"Us? Y/n was the one getting grabby with the controls" Chase said

"Oh no don't you blame on me I wasn't the one spinning the globe, or the one who turned it on in the first place it was Adam, either way we have no idea where they are"

"Me?! Oh wait yep that's as me" Adam said

"We need to tell Davenport and l/n" Bree said

"Oh oh tell them what, 'sorry... we messed with your machine and lost your wives'?" Chase asked sarcastically.