"Leo!"

"Leo come on"

"Leo I was not gonn a say that at all" They complained. They walked out and y/n stayed with Leo.

"Nice try. See you later captain eyebrow" y/n grabbed Leo and there were about to walk out but the doors closed on them. "What the...? How did you...?"

"Chase isn't the only one who can move this with his mind." Y/n held out her powers and looked at Marcus

"Let. Us. Out" Y/n demanded.

"No can do cupcake. Looks like it's just us. It's nice to mess with you Leo when you can't tell anyone I'm bionic"

"Yea it a really party over here too" Leo said sarcastically. "I should just turn you in."

"Go ahead then I'll just expose Adam, Bree, and Chase as bionics and the governor will swoop in and take them away. And then you cupcake will be left alone, making it an easier target for your mom." Marcus said putting his finger on y/n's chin making her look up at him. Leo saw and hit Marcus's hand away.

"Don't touched her. I'll turn you in first" Leo walked away and y/n saw Marcus lift a trash can. Y/n started protecting him with her mind. Marcus was about to throw it but he saw y/n using her power so he pushed her on the ground breaking the connection and then threw the trash can. Leo luckily turned at the right time and ducked away from getting hit. Y/n got up and used her super speed and pushed Marcus against some lockers. He looked at her and smirked putting his hands on her waist

"I could get use to this" he said. Y/n was about to get away but he flipped them around so she was pushed against the lockers. "You are going to keep you mouth shut. Or next time... I won't miss and you little friend right here... will reunite with her mom" He let go of y/n and walked away. He closed the doors as he left. Y/n looked and walked to the doors.

"Let's go Leo" y/n said. She started walking out until she didn't see Leo she walked back to see him on his phone. "Leo come on"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n meet up with Adam, Bree, and Chase. Her dad and Donald had created a new invention. She stood between Chase's legs as he put his arms around her shoulders and placed his head on top of hers.

"Behold the invention that will revolutionize travel: Davenport-L/n industries teleporter!"

"Don't you mean the the 'Tele-L/nDavenporter-er" everyone stared at Adam "oh come on. I want to be the clever one around here for once"

"Yea and I was a convertible made out of Diamonds but that's not going to o happened either" Bree said

"I can't wait any longer" Donald said using a alter voice "please tell us about your amazing invention." He started talking in his Normal voice "don't mind if I do. Our teleporter can transfer an object anywhere it deconstructs if molecule by molecule here, and then, by my network of gps satellites, reconstructs it anywhere on the planet, instantaneous"

"So... wait... does this mean that we could go surfing in Hawaii after school and still be home in time for dinner?"

"Technically yes but uh we haven't tested it on a human yet so there is a small chance that only our forehead and parts of your esophagus would make it back in time for dinner."

"All I'm hearing is more meatloaf for daddy" Adam said.

"That's why we wanna text it on an inanimate object first so we'll be right back" they all got up.

"Whoa this thing could put me anywhere on earth in a nanosecond"

"Faster then you and y/n, Bree! Ha!"