Bleeding Eyes

I was walking around on a street, the surroundings weren't familiar at all. 

I looked around the street, the huge mansions had great details on the exteriors and looked strangely similar to each other- It looked like every house was planned to have a similar exterior. 

Painted in blues and reds, the houses looked strange- what was even more strange was I couldn't sense any other person present anywhere near. I walked ahead and I watched someone closing the curtains rather roughly. 

I decided not to pay any attention to that and walked ahead, I was outside the town now and I could see a water body nearby, the place looked peaceful so I decided to walk to it. 

The breeze was lovely, a huge tree could be seen near the bank of the river as I walked towards it. I looked back to see the lonely town which looked abandoned and isolated. Telling myself that I was thinking too much I walked to the tree just to find someone already sitting there.

Her back was facing me, her long wavy brown hair shined in the sun- "Excuse me!" I called out as I could see that she was reading something, she looked up from her book and stared straight ahead taking her time, I was behind her but I still could feel her lips curve into a smile.

She finally turned towards me her eyes closed and a small smile playing on her lips which grew and grew- turning into creepier every second, something was wrong so I decided to step back as it scared me, she opened her eyes before I could form an excuse to excuse myself.

Her eyes completely turned black and even bleed into black tears covering her pale face with her black tears. 

I was so ready to make a run for it, just when I witnessed a decaying hand emerging from the lake which she was dangerously close to before I could register what was happening the hand gripped the girl's leg and pulled her in, all I could hear was cries and yelps of the Girl to Save her!