What I Can Do For Now

Opening on the U.A. Entrance Examination scoreboard top ten

Unknown male: Check out the results from the exam!

Midnight: Wow... The first place student not only got 60 rescue points. He got 500 combat points for a total of 560 point in total.

Unknown male: He took down those faux villains like an ace. When most of the other examinees were running from the big obstacle... He stayed focused on letting the smaller targets get in close and then counter-attacking. That kid is tough!

Midnight: On the opposite end, the seventh place student had zero villain points.

Unknown male #2: He's not the first U.A. hopeful to take out that giant robot... It's been a while since I saw someone blow it away with one attack.

Unknown male #1: But at what cost?! Did you see how badly he injured himself? If you ask me, it's like his body isn't used to his Quirk...

Mr. Aizawa: Hmm.

Over at Friezas base.

Kale: oh jeez.

Frieza: what's the matter now kale?

Kale: it's just that, we're starting our first day of school and I'm kind of nervous.

Frieza: theres nothing to be afraid of now kale. I'm sure that the students there wont be violent if that's what your wondering. They are there to become heroes after all aren't they.

Kale: well yeah, your right but... what about that one kid with the blonde hair that kept scoffing at midoriya?

Frieza: ahh yes the over confident jack ass that was sitting next to us during the presentation. Hmmm. No need to worry about him, so long as you keep your distance everything should be fine.

Kale: ok, very well then.

Cuts to apartment blocks where Midoriya lives

"April"

Inko: Izuku! You're all set?

Izuku: Yeah...

Inko: Are you sure? You didn't just pack action figures, right?

Izuku: [Turning to look at his mother in consternation]

I have everything! Now I gotta go.

[Picks up backpack]

I don't wanna be late!

Inko: Izuku!

Izuku: [Opens front door and turns, looking upset] What?

Inko: [Crying happily and blushing slightly] I'm really proud of you, son.

Izuku: Gasps, blushing]

[Narration] That day, I began my high school career!

[Smiles] I'll see you soon.

[Narration] The acceptance rate that year was just as small as it always had been: one in three hundred! Four people got in because of

recommendations, and thirty-six through the regular exams. We were split into two classes of twenty students each. [Running down the school corridor looking nervous] Class 1-A... 1-A... Come on, where is it?