The beginning of the dynamic duo

Frieza was in his personal palace overlooking all the universes, even overlooking the kingdom of the current omni king zeno himself. Frieza chuckles knowing that in the past he would've asserted his dominance over everyone. But he was no longer that person. After training with luis, frieza became immensely stronger then before even perfecting his golden form. One day Frieza was relaxing in his hot springs when he got a visit from luis himself

 One day Frieza was relaxing in his hot springs when he got a visit from luis himself

Luis: well then frieza it has been sometime hasn't it?

Frieza: yes it has been quite sometime since we last spoke. But whenever you visit it always about a mission. So...tell me...what has brought the almighty luis to grace me with his presence?

Luis: well, I'm actually here to assign you a mission, but itll be a little different this time, you'll be having a partner of sorts. I want you to teach her the ropes, and show her how things work around here.

Frieza: very well then. Now, who exactly is it?

Luis: kale, why dont you come say hi.

Kale: its ummm...nice to meet you sir frieza. I hope I can be of use to you on your quest.

Frieza immediately recognizes her as the girl who went berserk during the tournament of power.

Frieza: what the-?

Luis: hey kale, how about you get the ship ready while I give frieza the details. This wont take long.

Kale: of course your grace.

Frieza: isnt she-

Luis: yes she is. Shes just from a different timeline that my idiodic brother erased. Before he did so, I saw it as the perfect opportunity to snag me a valuable asset to the team. Just like broly, she to is a legendary super saiyan. Although she isnt as strong, shes the next best thing.

Frieza: can she atleast defend herself? I dont want to have to be saving her all the time.

Luis: theres nothing to really worry about. She has a handle on her power and even though she cant go super saiyan, or is on the level as the other saiyans we know of, just like broly she'll quickly adapt to her opponents, not as fast as broly but still pretty fast.