Felix feels the anger radiating off his dad and does as he's told, John informed Dominique of where Roger had gone when she arrived home. Once the little boy is out of sight the blonde snaps, "What on earth has gotten into you?!" Roger growls at his daughter.

"Roger," Dominique tries to calm him down.

"No." He's had enough of her behaviour, "I got a call from the headteacher asking me to pick Alice up from his office. I get there and Mr Richards informs me that she was caught smoking on school grounds and that she punched a lad in the face, breaking his nose."

"He deserved it," Alice mutters, scowling at the floor.

"Enough!" He raises his voice, "I have had enough. This can't go on any longer or you will have no school come September, you're going into your exam years you need to be thinking about your future not getting expelled. I have been too soft on you but it's about time I became stricter."

Brian, John and Dominique watch on in worry, nothing they do is going to help at this point.

"I want you to go to your room, remove all this make-up, get rid of the damn attitude and have a good talk with yourself. This is not happening anymore, you have five weeks to get back to your old self but it better not take that long."

Alice storms off to her room and Roger drops onto the chair head in his hands, "Any ideas where I go from here?" He looks to his bandmates for help.

"Keep her away from Molly would be a start," John unknowingly repeats the headteacher's words.

"Grounding her wouldn't do any harm either," Brian adds, "This can't all be stemming from what Freddie said can it?"

"God knows," Roger huffs.

"Was she really expelled?" Dominique rubs the back of Roger's neck calming him.

"Not quite they've given her five weeks to get back on track, that's when they start sorting the timetables for her year group. A meeting will be held, if she back to normal she can go back in September but if not then she's officially expelled. Molly is in the same boat too, Adam's parents are at their wits end with Molly as well."

"Then we all need to help her first, then maybe she can help Molly," Brian's plan of action makes sense. They can't keep Alice and Molly apart forever but perhaps they can help each other eventually.

Alice comes back down the stairs, out of her uniform, make-up darker than her school stuff and her backpack on her back. John stands in the way of the door, "Move," She orders scowling up at him.

"That's not going to happen, Alice," John's voice is soft but firm, it's the same voice he uses to tell his children off when needed.

"Alice, you don't talk to him like that or any of us for that matter. Now, where do you think you're going?" Roger stands in front of the front door as well.

"I'm catching the tube to meet Molly," She says it as though it were obvious, "Now move!"

"If you think after today's stunt you're going anywhere then you can think again, go back to your room. Oh, and you're not seeing Molly at all this summer."

She groans in frustration, storming back upstairs, "Aargh! You're such a loser!"

Alice sat in her room for a while then sneaks into her dad's room to use the phone, she rings Adam's number thankfully Molly answers.

"Molly, pack a bag, bring what money you have and meet me at Euston Station. We're getting out of this hell hole." She waits for Molly's reply then goes back to her room.

Tipping out what was already in her backpack, Alice stuffs it with clothes and an extra pair of shoes, her purse full with the money saved in her piggy bank, which adds up to around £150. She was saving for some branded clothing she wanted but this is more important.

Removing the skirt she was wearing, she slips on her leggings, stuffs her feet in her everyday walking boots and puts her hoodie on.

She'll never get out going via the front door so she pushed her window wide open and looks out, planning a route down.

Once planned, she swings the backpack on her back and climbs onto the window ledge. It's as she's stepping out that her bedroom door opens and Felix is stood in the doorway, eyes wide, "What are you doing?"

"Don't you dare snitch," She warns him.

"But you could hurt yourself and you'll be in big trouble with daddy," He reasons pouting.

"I'm already in trouble so it can't get much worse. You dare snitch and I'll rip up all your teddies." She starts climbing down but Felix looks out the window.

"I'm telling daddy," He sticks his tongue out and disappears from the window.

"Shit," Not far off the ground now Alice jumps the last bit, thankfully landing safely.

She starts running down the drive, she hears the front door open and all four adults yelling at her to stop. Roger jumps into the car to catch up with her.

Speeding up, Alice runs full pelt but her dad is catching up with her so she needs to lose him. She turns down a street and jumps into a bush hiding till Roger's drives past.

Once she's sure he's gone she climbs out and makes for the train station. She just got on the train to Waterloo Station as her dad, Brian and John run onto the platform.

John sees her inside the door of the train, "She's there," He points her out but they're a few seconds too late, the door closes and the train pulls out of the station.

"Shit!" Roger curses, he could follow her in the car but she's taking the train to London and London is huge, finding her would be like finding a needle in a haystack.

"What now?" Brian huffs catching his breath.

"I'm gonna have to call the police," Roger questions whether he's dealt with any of this the right way but what else could he have done?

After arriving at Waterloo Station, Alice catches the tube to Euston Station and waits by the tube exit for Molly.

"So, what's the plan?" Molly looks about the station making sure no one is watching them.

"We get the train but we have two options, Wales or Scotland." Alice had thought of Cornwall to begin with but she has family down there and the plan is to disappear not get caught.

"I'd say the furthest but it's gonna have to be which one is cheapest since I don't have a lot," Molly shows Alice the money she has.

"Wales it is then, we might as well get the tube to Paddington since getting the train from here requires a change at Paddington anyway we can save some money. We'll sort everything else out on the train, let's get out of here before anyone stops us."

At Paddington station, they buy their tickets then make for the platform and find two seats on the waiting train in time for it to leave.

Once the train is out of London, Alice relaxes. She may never see her family again, but this is the only way to get out of trouble.