Chapter 24 : Reborn At Last

.
.
.
.
.
_______________________________

Few years ago

Noon

3rd pov

In the bar, 2 person could be seen drinking their gin and rum down while the other one just simply having an apple juice. (B/N) sat in the middle where as (S/N) sat in the left and lastly, (Y/N) sat in the right. Long story short, they were waiting for the ruckus that none other the prodigal himself predicted it. And rightfully so, the kid entered the bar and relayed the news.

"Big bro (Y/N)! They're coming!" The kid shouted.

"Alright, go inside."

The kid did what he was told and went inside. After 10 seconds, the door was harshly opened with a bell sound. There stood 3 persons who looked like they aren't having any good day. The women that looked to be in 50s in the middle of the 2 young men saw that they are already prepared for the negotiation. Her guards was outside but her advisor (consigliere) came along with her since she is known for short tempered.

She pulled out the gun and held up before shooting at the roof.

"GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!"

Seeing this, many people hurriedly left the bar. But the three Nostras doesn't seem to be afraid or anything. Instead they simply kept on drinking.

"Mrs.Changretta, it's better if we don't damage their property anymore before they sue us." Her consigliere, John said, calming her down.

"I know, I know but these damn pests keeps on tampering my own horse races! It's fucking unbelievable!" Mrs.Changretta gritted her teeth in anger.

"I see that Don Franzese has prepared this for us. Perhaps we should take a seat." John said.

All three of them nodded their heads in agreement and sat in their seats opposite to the three Nostras.

"Alright, what brought you here?" (B/N) asked.

"Mrs.Changretta want to speak to the Don Franzese himself. We heard that he usually hangs around here." John said.

The two sons kept glaring at them, with pure anger visible on their faces. They just couldn't handle the fact that they are sitting on the same seat as middle class. But suddenly their expressions changed when they saw the person in the right who said nothing and show no interest but just silence. They feel like they are sitting in the Demon's lair.

"Now which one of you is Don Franzese?" Mrs.Changretta asked.

"Well I'm the oldest." (B/N) said.

"Ha! Clearly." She smiled as if she couldn't stop laughing.

"Are you laughing at my brother?" (S/N) glared at her.

Suddenly her smile dropped and came back with a serious look.

"Right he is the oldest, you're the thickest. I'm told that the boss is called (Y/N) and I'm guessing that it's you cos you're looking at me up and down like I'm a fucking tart!"

"Yes I am Don Franzese and what is the purpose of your visit?" (Y/N) asked.

"You are supposed to fucking do something about the police in the east. That was our part of agreement." One of the sons said.

"And because you didn't do your job, we lost quarters of our men! You better pay us back in some ways!" The other said.

"What was that bitch name? Kyo-"