Chapter 17 : Trust Issues

.
.
.
.
.

_______________________________

FEW YEARS AGO

3rd pov:

There were around 3 people in the Head master's room, discussing deeply about something important. Those people were Jin Kirigiri, Kizakura Koichi and Kyoko Kirigiri.

"The rise of his power is only increasing so much, even after his father's death which was supposed to hinder his progress as a head of the family." Kizakura sighed.

"To be honest, it was far more than I expected. Not only this is the strongest Sicilian clan ever been in his history, but he's more ruthless and cold-hearted unlike his father. His composure.......it's terrifying" Jin said.

"As much as it hurt to say but if he is taken down once and for all, People can finally live in peace. The nation has been on alert ever since." Kizakura said.

Kyoko silently listened the conversation and mainly focused on the ways she can stop him for once and for all.

"What caused this kid to be like this? I remember nothing like this when he used to study here. He was kind and also your best friend, Kyoko." Kizakura said.

"So many people feared him for a reason and no one seems to take actions against him. Except you Kyoko, are you sure you're going to alright?" Kizakura continued.

"He's so fearful because others feel that he lost his humanity after his father's death. He was going to be one of the greatest talent to restore the justice of this world. I guess he forgot about it." Jin sipped his tea.

"I promise him that I will bring him back no matter what. He too promise me......" Kyoko sighed.

"Are you serious, Kyoko? Have you not seen the street? Man has gone heartless." Kizakura asked.

"I don't know Kyoko. He's changed. I don't recognize that same boy who happily smile a lot and vows to restore the justice one day. Unfortunate incident........." Jin said.

"(Y/N) vows to remove all the criminals in Japan and then in the end, he became one. The irony is too strong in this case." Kizakura chuckles.

Just as they were about to continue talking, suddenly a secretary burst into the room and had a worried looks on her face.

"What's the matter, Akari?" Kizakura asked.

"S-sir, he's here........" Akari shivered.

"Who......." Jin was immediately shocked for a moment.

Suddenly Akari, his secretary shivered even more, when she could feel the great terror of fear behind her. There came Don Franzese inside the academy. The sudden change in the atmosphere was noticeable and the immediate pressure came up. (Y/N) took off his coat and hung it on the collar. He then sat down on couch opposite to Kyoko, where Kizakura stood on the table with Jin Kirigiri in front. Kyoko stared at him intensely.

"Relax, my Compagni is outside. So don't worry about my back up because I'm just here to negotiate a deal regarding your daughter." (Y/N) said.

"Now you won't even call her your friend huh?" Kizakura asked.

"You can go now Akari. Please don't let anyone in, until this gentleman leave." Jin said.

Akari nodded fearfully and left the room. (Y/N) could feel a burning stare at him and it was from Kyoko. His expression remains the same, emotionless.