"Well, umm..." Okuda struggled to find the right words for her answer, "I'm not good at suprise and stuff like everyone else but I am good at chemistry so I put my heart and soul into this."

"Okuda." Sugino called out for her from his seat, "No one would be dumb enough to drink it just like that."

"Well, then." Koro-sensei said as he took one vial from Okuda and lifted it up to his mouth, "I would be delighted to!"

The octopus opened his mouth and drank the grey liquor that was the vial. His students voiced their suprise in their own way as they were certain that he was not going to drink the poison that Okuda prepared. He suddenly leaned forward and put one of his tentacles on his heart.

"This is..." Koro-sensei's voice was rough as he spoke up. He looked like his heart was about to jump out of his chest at any second.

"Is it working?!" Isogai said what everyone else in the classroom was thinking. "This is for real?"

Their questions were soon answered as Koro-sensei's face turned blue and a few horns poked out of his head. His students watched in silence, sweatdropping, having no idea how they should react to it.

Isogai broke the silence as he muttered, "He, uh, grew horns."

"Ah, yes. This tastes like sodium hydroxide." Koro-sensei stated, glancing down at Okuda, "It's poisonous to humans but not to me I'm afraid."

Okuda let out a suprised "Oh" in response.

Koro-sensei looked at the two other poison filled vials in his grasp, "There are two other, correct?"

"Y-Yes!" Okuda quickly answered.

"All right, then!" Koro-sensei exclaimed as he drank the second poison.

Okuda watched in silence as her teacher started violently choking. He put his tentacle on his heart, like he did before as he felt how his heart was beating. It was just seconds before his face changed again. This time his face turned lime green and a pair of wings grew out of his head.

"This time he grew wings!" Okajima exclaimed as Koro-sensei's wings waved back and forth like a bird's.

"His face is starting to get pretty fancy." Sugino stated.

"Ah, thallium acetate." Koro-sensei said as he lifted up the last vial to his mouth, "Now, for the last one."

He drank the last vial and his body started glowing purple shorty after. He groaned in a pain, feeling how his heart was thumping like an earthquake. Everything suddenly stopped and his face changed for the third time. His face was grey, everything else was gone. Even his smile which never left his face was gone and was replaced with a completely blank look.

"His face turned to blank." Fuwa pointed out.

Y/N rubbed the back of his head, asking his classmates, "Does anyone have an idea what this expression means?"

"His changes are too unpredictable." Isogai stated.

"Aqua regia, I see." Koro-sensei's voice was soft as he spoke up as his students continued to make various comments about his face, "The only effect they have is on my face..." He looked around his students, "Even if you hate me, please don't hate assassination."

"What brought that on?" Maehara asked as Okuda glanced down, disappointed that her poisons didn't work.

"Also Okuda." Koro-sensei called out for Okuda, his voice returning to his normal one as the said girl looked up at him, "I can't overlook a student making poison unsupervised. It's not safe.