Untitled

Every morning is the same, every morning I cannot help but wonder how the alphas daughter became an omega, how I managed at the tender age of 7 did something bad enough to be shipped off to the rising moon pack. Today was no ordinary day tho. It is supposed to be the greatest day of my life. But I seriously doubt it.

My aunt screamed, "Simona!", there was a brief pause before she screamed again," Simona you little rat get your ass down here right now!"

I jumped up and quickly chuck on a pair of jeans and a hoodie before diving down the stairs. Since I was seven, almost eleven years my aunt and her two daughters have treated me like shit. They have bullied me, abused me and destroyed my everything.

I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. My aunt always does this she, Maddison and alya were in the kitchen sitting at the counter waiting for their breakfast. Of course, I must make it. Of course!

I made a small platter of bacon and eggs and a few pancakes. They scoffed it down leaving nothing for myself. The list of tasks is never ending. I sigh. Knowing school is starting soon. And unfortunately, today will not be my favourite unfortunately. See todays my 18th birthday. Lucky me, right? All I can say is I am being rejected, no one wants an omega of a pure alpha.

My mothers pack the midnight moon is one of the strongest packs in America, she would be so ashamed of me. My father has already disowned me. Maybe he knew something I did not. I walked back up to my room grabbing my bag walking back downstairs, walking to school.

School was about a ten-minute walk with the back streets. Without it is like forty minutes and there is no way ill be on time today. As I walk all I can think about is how much I do not care about my mate. I know Cleo does but we know he will not want us. And to be honest I do not want a mate that I will depend on to save me what Good is a mate that cannot even save themselves.

Ten minutes felt like seconds by the time I finally reached the school. I walked through the car park that was packed with werewolves mated and unmated alike. As well as the human mates of the pack. This high school is specifically for the growth and knowledge of werewolf kind. I kept my head down as I passed the future alphas car. My wolf was barking and jumping around like crazy. I closed my eyes and sniffed the air. He smelled like rain and coconuts. Without even realising it I had my head turned. I was facing him with my eyes closed. One peak and id belong to whoever's eyes I would meet. I would lose my free will. But one peak and I could be free.

"why is the reject looking at us like that!", amber said

"I don't know babe maybe she forgot who I am", he replied

I walked off. I knew the moment he opened his mouth. he was the future alpha. I was never popular. I did not even have vary many friends. Or any at all, I was more of a loner. I walked through the halls. I was invisible. I walked to my locker and placed my bag inside. I reached in and grabbed my exercise books and walked to my first class.....