"Have they been playing for long?" she asks herself. There wasn't any trace of leftover food or what so she was guessing that the two haven't eaten anything yet.

The two weren't aware of Shuhua's arrival not even a bit. Shuhua decided to make a call for a pizza delivery and some chinese food. There are really times where she can feel that she's the oldest and there are times that she feels like she's being treated like a baby by them.

"Okay, thank you." Shuhua ended the call as she walks over to their small fridge at the corner. She wonders how Yuqi and Minnie survived living like this.

"YES!" Shuhua was startled that the book almost slip out of her hand. She watch how Minnie and Yuqi both stood up while doing some kind of victory dance.

She couldn't help but giggle at how cute her unnies can be. "I can't believe you two can dance like that." Shuhua commented gazing back to the book she's reading, glancing briefly at their wall clock.

The food would arrive in a few minutes.

Minnie and Yuqi stood frozen hearing the younger ones voice. "How long have you been here?" Minnie questions flopping her body down on Shuhua's bed followed by Yuqi. "Not that long." Shuhua answered, taking her eyes away from the book to look at her friends who was looking at her like the two wanted to ask something.

Minnie discreetly nudge Yuqi's side earning a small yelp from the Beijing puppy. The reason why they were still playing games was because they were actually waiting for Shuhua to arrive.

But they've been too engrossed with the game not even noticing that Shuhua arrived already.

"The dinner was fine. I know that you wanted to know Minnie unnie." Shuhua blurted out with a small smile. "Eh?" Minnie scratches her nape letting out a laugh.

Before Minnie add something they heard a knock.

"I'll go get it." Shuhua stood up to go get it.

Minnie and Yuqi's stomach both growled at the same time making Shuhua laugh her ass off. "Next time eat first before playing or else I'll report this to Miyeon and Soyeon unnie." Shuhua warned them but for Minnie and Yuqi it was already a threat knowing their girlfriends too well.

===

Students were gossiping here and there, Soyeon was passing by to a group of students when she heard such thing.

"Some students from liberal arts department saw Hui's sister by the park yesterday."

"What's wrong with that? She's just by the park right?"

"No it's not just that, Hui's sister was with Soojin noona."

"You mean Hui's girlfriend?"

"I mean what's wrong with that? They could be friends."

"No, my brother said that Hui's sister and Soojin might be secretly together based on how they were intimately hugging each other."

"No way."

"Well that's not impossible also."