ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26

ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ

₊˚ˑ༄ you were running through the halls, being chased by multiple class 1-a students as your sneakers squeaked against the glossy school floor.

while the rest of the league were dealing with getting you, midoriya, and shinsou safely out, you and midoriya made a run through it down the halls as they got kurogiri ready to get you the hell out of here.

you were running up the stairs, your 'friends' calling to you, but you ignored it. midoriya took a head of you, you reached the last set of stairs and bursted through the doors midoriya opened.

oh shit. no where else to run.

sunlight glistened in your eyes, causing you to raise up a hand and shield them from the sun, you skidded to a halt when you just barely stopped in time before plummeting off the edge of the school roof.

you were cornered.

you and midoriya cornered by denki, kirishima, iida, tokoyami, and sero. bakugou was no where to be seen surprisingly, and shinsou took off with dabi.

"shit." izuku cursed under his breathe, deep green eyes darting across the clearing to seek out an escape.

"what the fuck, guys?" seros nose scrunched up in disgust. they were surrounding you guys, taking slow steps forward, causing you to slowly step back, closer and closer to the ledge of the roof.

'gonna go get help, can you hold your own here?" izuku asked through your shared quirk, you gave a quick yes in response.

midoriya suddenly dashed up the side of a generator, speeding off past the students. they knew they couldn't follow after how fast he was, so they stuck with you to try and figure this all out.

"but.. why?" kirishima asked, his usually 'manly' expression was just purely disappointed. he was sad.

"i have to do this." you said simply, any more steps back would cause you to fall off the building and crash into the ground below.

you slid the silver ring sero made you, tossing it into the air and sero catching it.

"and oh, i no longer need this." you suddenly started to smile a bit looking back on how much dabi hated that ring. "and you better watch out. my boyfriend might just kill ya'."

"but y/n, i dont understand. this has to be a misunderstanding.. you can turn back, don't do this." denki was almost begging you, tears welling up in his eyes.

oh, right.. crying.

yes, let's try that! stall time, y/n.

you suddenly softened your expression, watching for their reactions. they clearly weren't going to attack, not when you're vulnerable, they didn't even have the balls to kill.

after months of faking with all these heroes, forcing tears to fall from your eyes was easy. you sniffled, letting out a shaky whisper.

"i'm so sorry.."

you were wiping tears from your face, just for more to fall again.

"i'm sorry.." you began to sob more harshly, tears nonstop streaming down your cheeks as the students gave you pitiful frowns.

they're so weak and naive.

"i'm sorry."

your sobbing turned into lunatic laughter, your eyes darting from your hands and locking in with your former classmates.

"i'm sorry you guys were so fucking easy to fool." you snapped, giving the f in the word fucking a sharp tone, you backed up and you were just barely still on the platform.