ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8

☼ 𝟵:𝟭𝟮𝗮𝗺
☼ 𝘁𝘂𝗲𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘂𝘀𝗷 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗮𝗰𝗸 ☽༓*˚⁺‧ ͙

     ┏༺═───✦❘༻༺❘✦═───༻ ┓
                             ʟᴜsᴛ
      ┗༺═───✦❘༻༺❘✦═───༻ ┛

                               ┏༺═───✦❘༻༺❘✦═───༻ ┓                             ʟᴜsᴛ      ┗༺═───✦❘༻༺❘✦═───༻ ┛

  ₊˚ˑ༄ you woke up and outstretched your arms, sitting up and rubbing your eyes with the blanket at your waist.

you were in a comfy bed in a dimly lit room. you looked around slightly confused, and as you woke up more you realized you were in dabis room.

you looked at the clock and it was 9am, they were giving the school about a week off of school, since the lov escaped.

they felt they shouldn't put the kids in danger, since all the 'more powerful' villains escaped, or whatever.

but it was good, because..

why was it good, again?

ohh, right! you recalled.

yesterday nights events flushed through your head, it explained the pain you felt in your arm.

dabi had that lash out, and you hung out for a while after he burned your arm. he even said some things he didn't seem to remember, but maybe it was for the better.

,, is this love, or obsession? "

you thought about what he said, you couldn't help but wonder what kind of 'love' he meant.

obsession? you couldn't quite wrap your finger around it, but you knew whatever it meant wouldn't leave your mind.

wait, if you're in touyas room, where is touya?

you scanned the room, no sign of your tall friend.

you scooted out of bed, letting your feet fall out of the warm cozy blankets shielding you from the oddly cold room.

you wrapped your arms around your chest, tip toeing towards the door in your fluffy striped ankle socks.

you opened the door, looking down at the ground. you were greeted by dabi laying on the ground, asleep, next to the door.

toga walked out of your guys room, she had a large sweater on that fell off her shoulder. she had clearly just woke up not too long ago.

"he's been there all night. he said he shouldn't be around you alone, i guess? really it could mean two different things, and i'm hoping that-"

you gave her a look, causing her to giggle and stop ranting.

you bent down to his level, his dark hair was falling down his peaceful face, you pulled his hair up gently, looking at his face when toga walked up beside you.