Part 9

1 month since crash…….

Victor’s POV

My life has lost all meaning since that day. When we first met her music started to flow from my fingers like water flows from a faucet, but now I can’t even string together a few notes. I walk into Princesses room hoping once again that she will be awake but once again being crushed when she’s not, instead she is still sleeping in the same too-big bed, with the same equipment around her. It’s officially been a month since she went into the coma and no one is doing well, we’ve all lost weight and haven’t been sleeping much, we all have our breaking points, none of us have reached ours but you can tell just by looking at some that they are going to break soon. North has been drinking way too much, Luke doesn’t talk much or eat any sugary treat, Gabe doesn’t talk at all, Doc takes way to many shifts at the hospital, Kota is always counting or in her attic that we made for her, Nate works out every chance he gets, and Mr. B has thrown himself into Academy business. The only reason we eat and sleep at all is on Dr. Green’s order.

I sit down on the chair next to Princess and take her hand kissing her knuckles then putting it back down running my thumb between her thumb and first finger. I tell her what’s been going on. I beg her to wake up and fix this. Fix us.

I feel her squeeze my hand and it brings me new hope that she will wake up.

Sang’s POV

I am in total darkness that’s all I have known for who knows how long. I know I’m at the hospital and I remember everything that happened, I know that I need to wake up, but I can’t moving a finger uses all my energy. I can hear the guys when they talk to me, how they sound completely defeated. Right now I’m listening to Victor tell me how everyone is, in the end he’s begging me to wake up and I hear the desperation in his voice. I focus all my energy on my hand and squeeze gently hopefully letting him know I’m there then I am so exhausted that I need to rest and move back into nothing.