Part 4

Gabriel’s POV

                We pull up to the crash sight and rush out to the destroyed car, Silas doesn’t bother to turn off the car I might add. We reach the crash and I stop and stare for a second. What I see puts me on edge, the front of the car up to half of front door is crushed in. Sang is unconscious in the front seat, her head against the steering wheel with blood matting her beautiful hair I’m going to have to was it about a million times to get it back to normal… No bad Gabe we are supposed to be helping Trouble not obsessing about her hair. We all rush forward ready to help, Silas literally pulls the driver door off and throws it down with the rest of the wreckage. Once that out of the way I grab Sang in my arms and rush back to the car. Silas is driving, Nathan in the passenger seat and me in the back with Trouble.

“We need to get her to the Academy Hospital now.” Silas says.

“No fucking shit.” I say back. Then I look down at Sang and say “Sorry I can’t lose her too though.”

“I know it’s ok.” He replies. I lean down to Troubles ear and whisper to her.

“Sang, Trouble, you can’t die on me.” My voice cracks. “I can’t lose you too. Please don’t leave me.” A tear falls onto her face that I didn’t even know was shed.

We pull up to the hospital a few minutes later, and I get out still holding Sang and rush inside. Immediately we are surrounded by nurses. I lay her on the gurney and they rush away I try to follow but am held back by some nurses.

“You can’t go back. I’m sorry you will have to wait out here.” One of them says. I keep struggling but I feel a hand on my shoulder. I collapse where I’m standing and put my head in my hands. Mumbling to myself that I can’t lose Trouble. I feel like my air way is getting tighter and tighter and I can’t breathe. The world around me is slowly fading to black.