Part 8

Luke’s POV

After talking to North I head over to the bike, and get on starting the engine and driving away. I know North will be taking apart cars until he either runs out of vehicles or alcohol most likely alcohol but you never know. I pull up to the hospital and dismount taking off the helmet while I walk in. I go straight to her room and open the door, hoping inside that there was a change and she woke up. My hopes are crushed as soon as I walk in and I see all the wires and tubes hooked up to her with her unconscious in the bed. I go over to the chair next to her bed and sit down, setting the helmet by the chair. Taking her hand in mine I start talking to her. They say that coma patients can hear while they’re in the coma.

  “Sweetie, Sang, you need to wake up for us. We need you. I need you. North is on a rampage, drinking and taking apart the cars and you need to stop him. Please. Please sweetie you need to wake up.” By the end I’m begging her to wake up soon. But she doesn’t. My vision starts to blur with unshed tears but I don’t care because there is nothing to see except the still form of my beautiful Sang, the girl who has brought the meaning back to my life and to the lives of my brothers.

I sit in silence thinking of all the memories I have of Sang, her beautiful smile that could light up a room, those bright green orbs that looked broken only a few weeks ago and were just starting to fade of the darkness that had been her life. Thinking back on these things makes the unshed tears fall onto my cheeks. Then onto my hands that are holding Sang’s.

It’s only been a day but it feels like a life time.

I know if she doesn’t wake up soon none of us will be able to live normal lives ever again. All of our thoughts will be on Sang and nothing else.

I love her. I know that for sure now. I also know that my brothers love her that was obvious today. I don’t know how this will work though we can’t all love her, can we? I will have to ask Mr. B he will know what to do.

I look back at the beautiful little girl that crashed in to our lives hoping that she will wake up. If she doesn’t our lives will be burned.