Chapter 2 | hermosa

Start from the beginning

anything for money ahaha...

i only have 5 more hours left, 7 more for Nicky since he want some extra credit today. i work 10 hours every morning on a week day then a night shift on the weekends. just until then, i start drifting away from reality and start thinking about Elizabeth.

why do i feel this way? i only met her once and i probably won't see her anymore so why is she stuck in my head? well, to answer that, i don't really know.

i've known Elizabeth since her first movie released, Martha Marc... yea, that movie. i still don't know how to say the title, i know it's easy but my tongue doesn't cooperate much.

she's pretty talented, everything about her is just perfect. ever since i watched her in that movie i've always thought she was cute but i never really developed a crush on her until i saw her in Age of Ultron. Hell, she was really cool... and hot?

i, myself, is quite a marvel nerd and i'm sort of sad that i have no one to share my knowledge and love for it. though i think the negative side of being a marvel nerd is that i might never shut up if we talk about it.

it seems like i've been staring at nothing for a while because i felt someone grabbing my shoulders and shaking me making me shake my head to go back to my reality.

"y/n, you look weary, did you even get enough sleep???" Nicky asked worried.

"n-no." he sighed at my reply as he shook my head but i just kept my head down looking at my hands.

"is it about this girl you met at the mall? 'cause if it is then i'm gonna have to KNOW who this girl is and she's dead to me. i mean, look at you girl! you look a mess! no offense..."

"none taken. and yes, it is about the girl i met at the mall. and no, i will never tell you anything about this girl." i remarked as i remembered i still haven't told him about Elizabeth yet. i bet if i tell him he'll just laugh at me and ask me for proof, and i don't have any proof so, nevermind that.

it's 4pm at this moment and i only have 1 more hour left. i was getting excited to go home since i planned to have an avengers marathon, just the avengers movie right now 'cause if i had a marvel marathon i won't sleep at all. i mean, i can since it's Saturday tomorrow, i work at night.

i was humming to a tune playing in the café while making a caramel frappuccino when all of a sudden a feminine voice called out to me.

"hey cutie." i froze from where i was standing as i heard a familiar voice.

i turn around with the frappuccino and gave it to the customer who ordered it. I smiled at them as I thanked them for coming here.

i looked at Elizabeth as I went in front of her right at the cashier as i took her order.

"Welcome to Ángeles Café, señorita. would you like to try our special customized cappuccino, or would you like an order of your choice?" i smiled at her as she softly laughed at my enthusiasm.

"I would love to try your special cappucino." she say as i saw her eyes shining so bright. calm down, y/n.

"Excellent choice, hermosa.What kind of art would you want in your cappuccino?"