Chapter Four

Angela Walker's POV

My phone rang. I looked at the caller I.D.

Sarah.

I answered the call impatiently.

"Sooo? How'd it go?" I asked excitedly.

"He.. Uhmm.." She sounded sad.

"I-Im sorry Sarah.." I feel really horrible.

"Its okay.." She said in a very sad voice and then chirped. "Because he just asked me out friday! Wohooo!"

"Oh my god!" I screamed.

"Oh my god!" I repeated. "Im so happy for you! I wish I could hug you right now!"

"I knooow! I wish I can hug you too." She said. "Thank you Angel.."

"No problem.."

"He just texted me.. Omy god!"

"Oh my gosh! Read it!"

"He said 'I'll pick you up at 8 xoxo'.. Ahhhh!"

"Oh my god hugs and kisses!"

"I know! Okay so I'll be there at your place at 5 so we could get ready.."

"You want to go shopping?" I asked.

"Oh, no worries.. I have some clothes here you just have to help me choos."

"Yeah sure! Wait.. What did he say? What happened? Did he kiss you?"

"Got to go! I'll tell you all the details tomorrow! Mom's calling me on the other line. Bye angel thanks btw!"

And then she hung up.

*

After the call with Sarah I decided to read one of my favorite novels in wattpad. Must Love The Playboy by notjustarandomgirl , actually its a sequel from Must Hate The Playboy and Must Date The Playboy.

I was so happy that she finally published the story.

**ZACH's POV**

I was jumping in joy with what I've read. Atlast! Zach has his POV already. I did my happy dance and continued reading.

"Tori." I called her out. Her head was resting on my shoulder as we gaze under the stars.

She just mumbled. I look at her and there I saw that her eyes were already close.

I look at her closely; Trying to memorize her face and cherish every second that she's still mine, because I know... I know that in the morning, I'm going to let her go.

"No Zach! She loves you! Dont leave her! Please! I cried.

Tori, maybe this could be the last time that I will see your face this close. This might be the last time that I can hold you like this. This might be the last time that I can bravely say you this out loud...

"I love you." I whispered.

This is heartbreaking. Tears fell on my face as I continue reading.

I saw a smile tugged along her lips, her response made my heart leaped in joy but painful at the same time. "I love you too, Zach."

Oh this is too much. I cried and cried heavily cried.

I closed my eyes and didnt let her words come to me. It wouldnt do me any good if I stay, I will just make things harder for her. I will just hurt her like what I have been doing all this time.

I lied, used and took advantage of her.

"No zach! You can just talk that out.. Tori loves you! If you love someone you should not leave even if there are a million reasons to leave! Focus on one reason to stay, Zach! Please!" I cried.

I'm a mess right now. Im conflicted. Im battling with myself.

Should I go or should I go on?

What was I thinking? Why was I having second thoughts again? I already made a decision. I made up my mind.

I will let her go.

"No! Zach dont!"

Besides, I made a promise. I promised James that I will step aside,

"James! This is all your fault!" I screamed and cried.

And then I lost it. I cried like someone close to me died. I closed my phone and shoved it in bag.

"What's wrong angel?" Matt from his window said.

I went near him. I sat on the window and cried.

"Hushhh angel.. What's wrong?"

"J-James.."

His facial expression turned from swee to anger.. "Who is James?! How come I never heard of him before!"

"He ruined Tori and Zach's relationship!" I cried..

His facial expression softened and got the message. "Youve been reading?"

I nodded.

"Hush princess.. That's okay this tori and zach would be together in the endI promise.."

I looked in his beautiful brown eyes. "Thank you." I smiled.

"No problem princess."

Oh, how lucky I am. Who needs a boyfriend right? I have this guy right here.

"Oh by the way, you should use your own car tomorrow so that you can go home by your own. I cant be go with you tomorrow because of our training.." He said. "Sorry angel."

"No worries big guy.." I smiled.

I stared at him for a brief moment. I studied his face. So this is why girls swoon to his feet. Beautiful brown eyes, soft kissable lips, broad shoulders.. I swallowed a lunp in my throat.

What am I doing? Im checking out my best friend.

I yawned. "You know we should go to sleep.. We have a big day tomorrow.."

"Goodnight princess.."

"Goodnight Matt.."

A/N: Hi notjustarandomgirl , Please notice me :) Im really a big fan. Im sorry I borrowed your chapter without your permission. I really adore your novels, they are so insperational and at the same time entertaining. I have been loving Zach and I have recommended your novel to my friends and they enjoy reading it like I did. Hope to read more of your works. Godbless :)

To my readers and supporters, Thank you all so much.