Hype house

(In this Vinnie and you are friends with benefits

Y/n Pov)

Today Vinnie invited you to the hype house, you dont know his intentions wether he wants to have sex like usual or he actually wants to hang out normally.

You got to the hype house and knocked on the door later it opened and there stood Connor you greeted him and walked inside and said hi to the others then decided to tease Vinnie by texting him that your here but your aren't going to his room.

Vinegar

You
Im here
Vinegar
Come to my room

You
Nah im good

Vinegar
Please?

You
Hmm no daddy.

Vinegar
fuck y/n

Vinegar
Dont do that to me

You
Why daddy?

Vinegar
fuck y/n say it again

You
Sure thing daddy.

Vinegar
My room Now.

Y/n Pov)

You smiled and walked upstairs to his room while the others were talking and making tiktoks and heard moaning in his room, you walked in and saw him masturbating. "you couldn't wait?" You asked, "bed now." He immediately said,
You obeyed and stripped down before getting onto the bed.

He was already stripped down so he got in bed with you and put you leg over his shoulder before slamming into you hard, all you could do was moan loud but not loud enough so that the rest of hype would hear, he then got up.

"Get on your knees" you got on your knees in front of him and started licking his tip after spitting on it then you started sucking while he guided your head with his hand using your ponytail as a controller joystick as you gave him head and he threw his head back and pulled your hair.

Then he then you back on the bed and slammed into you once again "make a sound and i will spank you" He said firmly he kept thrusting into you and then you felt him twitch and then a warm substance entered you, you and Vinnie moaned in sync and he kept thrusting into you then slapped your ass, "told you not to make a sound" he said firmly once again "got it?" You nodded your head "use your WORDS" "yes daddy" you said he smiled "good girl" and kelt thrusting into you until he cummed again.

Then he turned you over and without any warning stuck his finger into you then shortly after added another finger as you moaned and he spanked  you definitely leaving a few bruises and he then stuck his third finger into you and you then cummed all over his hands and he licked it all up.

He then laid down next to you and you both tried catching your breath before falling asleep.

I still cringe from these smuts, LMAO.

Word count: 471 words