Attention

Vinnie was playing Valorant and you were so bored and wanted attention, "vinnie can you come cuddle me?" You asked in a baby voice "one more game" he said, "thats what you said 13 games ago" you stated he ignored you how dare he ignore you when he invited you over, you had enough you got up and walked out the door and down the stairs, with everybody's eyes glued to you, you walked out and slammed the door shut getting in your car and leaving.

Vinnie Pov)

Micheal came into my room for some reason "bro what happened with y/n?" He asked "wdym shes right her-" you cut yourself off realising she left "she stormed out the house" he said "shit, i invited her over and got caught up in the game." You said "go chase her man" he said, you ran out your room and out the house and got your keys and drove to her house, you knocked on her door but no answer,  again no answer you knocked over and over but she wouldn't respond.

Y/n pov)

You heard knocking at the door and saw Vinnie car outside, you ignored him and sobbed lightly so he couldn't hear you, a few minutes of sobbing passed and i heard my window open, " shit"i thought to myself he came in threw the window.
"Baby im sorry i got caught up in the game and it was very fucked up for me to ignore you even tho i invited you over to the house please fogive me" he said "please?" He said with puppy eyes "no" you quickly said "we can cuddleeee" he said extending the e, shit he knows my weaknesses.

You hesitated and finally agreed he got in your bed with you and you guys cuddled the dark stormy night away.

YUH BAD BITCHESSS LMFAAOO

Word Count: 315 Words