Mafia/ Safe Word

(Vinnie is y/ns boyfriend in this and is apart of the mafia)
Y/N Pov) (SMUT WARNING)

You were in your room bored and you heard endless screaming from the basement of the mansion that you, Vinnie and his best friends live also bodyguards, you realised that they were threatening somebody to give Vinnies crew what they promised. You decided to tease Vinnie by wearing a sexy black lingerie and annoying him when hes doing his job, you walk downstairs and then into the basement and see Vinnie holding a gun to a mystery mans head while Vinnies security guards and best friends were watching.

(You are normal writing)
(Vinnie is bold)

"Babyyyyy, i want youuu" you said to Vinnie "baby dont get fucking involved with this" he sternly almost shouted back, "make me" you said in a sexy voice, he turned around and stared you down then gave the gun to Kio (one of his Friends) to finish the job, he ran over to you and threw you over his shoulder as he marched up the stairs, he got to your room that is shared with his and he threw you onto the bed then locked the door.

(WARNING KINKY STUFF, ANGRY SEX/ SMUT WARNING)

he reached into a drawer and put a condom on and grabbed handcuffs and a dagger, your eyes widened at the sight of the dagger then he grabbed a blindfold and put it around your eyes, then handcuffed you the the bed back board then ripped your lingerie off, that was so sexy you thought to yourself as he hovered over you now shirtless and half naked only wearing boxers, "Do you trust me?" He said in a sexy tone, "mhm" "use your words" "i trust you" you said heavily.

"Since you want to be a bad girl, well you know what happens to bad girls right?" You nodded your head as he slowly traced the dagger along your thigh and then to your ass, he started carving something on your ass you were in to much pain to recognise what he spelt out. "V H, now everybody can know your mine" he said before slamming himself into you without you knowing, you moaned as he thrusted in and out of you. "Harder" "please fuck harder" you barely got out of your mouth, "beg" "im begging you to go harder Vincent" "NOT MY NAME" he said while thrusting into you slowing down "please daddy go harderrr you said extending the r, he started going harder and harder and harder by the millisecond, all you could do was moan loudly as loud enough for the whole neighbourhood to hear, but the neighbours are 9 miles AWAY.

Thats how loud you were moaning, he then stopped and took your blindfold off "get on your knees." He stated firmly, you obeyed him and got on your knees and then you started licking the tip of his dick swirling your tongue like a tornado, then you start bobbing your head up and down as you then deep throating him, he has his head back moaning your name. He then flipped you over with the handcuffs still on making your wrists hurt more and more, he then started thrusting into you again and again, he was going faster and harder then he ever has but then things started to get blurry, "can you take the handcuffs off" you asked begging him, he ignored you, you looked up and he had his head back thrusting harder and harder, and then the pleasure starts turning into pain and more pain and more untill you reached your breaking point and cummed all over him and he did the same to you, but that didnt stop him that made him go faster and faster and faster even more than before.

"V-Van-Vanil- VANILLA" you screamed and then he quickly stopped, "baby are you ok, sorry i was to into it" he questioned you, you just realised you used the safe word he then picked you up and took you to the bathroom counter connected to his and your room. He started cleaning you up and started the water for the tub he added candles and roses as well as a bath bomb, he sat down in the tub and placed you in front of him, he then started rubbing your back and cleaning you up. "Sorry" "you dont need to be sorry baby, i went wayyy too hard on you and i got toooo into it." He then finished up and dressed you into his oversized shirt and he put your new panties on, he put away the dagger, the handcuffs and then blindfold and placed you in bed. He put his boxers pn and got in bed with you after turning off the lights then cuddled up to you and you both fell asleep.

Word count: 884 Words

THIS IS CRINGE LMAOOO ANYWAYS HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED STAY TUNED FOR MORE CHAPTERS TO COME! such as (Stepbrother, Mission, Boss, Cuddles, Streaming and more!) be excited bc its gonna get good, thanks for reading my books it really bring a huge smile to my face, if you haven't already go read my Vinnie book even tho it only has 10 chapters, if you want to.