Chapter Sixteen

I fully knew that Aidan was going to be an amazing King. My wolf dances inside of me, itching to come out. It has taken some getting used to having three minds, only two truly active. V hasn't said much to me, but I feel her anger towards Ora, but mostly herself.

I stood in the back of the crowd, watching Aidan walk off the stage with a gleaming smile. The crowd disperses throughout the room, eating food and erupting with laughter. I didn't want to be seen much with Aidan solely due to the fact that I am a stranger, as I knew his pack was curious about me. I've decided that until I am crowned Queen, the status of me and Aidan will remain unknown.

My gaze along the crowd finds Zack and Jordan. "Hey, boys!" I smile widely at them. Them and Olivia are currently the only ones who know me and Aidan are beloveds, or mates. The almost identical two smile back at me, waving slightly. "Hey! We didn't know you'd be here." Jordan laughs slightly. "I'm surprised you're even allowed to be here, considering the event."

"Yeah, me too. I feel like this is an important thing though, you know? Something so serious, your mate should see it." I chucks lightly. The three of us chat for a little, catching up and blending into the crowd. I feel Ora craving to come out inside of me. I can control her, but not for too much longer. I'm new to controlling such power. The lovey conversation dies down a bit when Zach notices my discomfort. "Are you okay, London?" He says, concern flicking over both of their faces. I nod slowly and excuse myself. I need to find Aidan.

I look around, unable to find him. 'Aiden, Aiden I think something is happening.' I link to him, my breathe now shortening a bit. No response. I felt as if I was going to pass out. I have a sharp and intense pain in my rib, causing me to wince in pain. I make my way outside, where there were much less people, as quickly as I can. 'Aiden?' I link again. No response. I'm now worried, the pain growing stronger with every passing moment. I could feel another bone in my body crack, and I knew what was happening. My wolf was coming out.

I quickly make my way out into the garden. My bones snapped again and I cried out. 'Aiden, please help me' I link. I've never felt such greater pain than this. I let out cries of pain. 'London, London! Where are you!?' I finally hear him say. I don't have the energy to link back, falling to my knees. My hands and dress are covered in dirt now as I roll in pain. Many bones crack, and I know Aiden is feeling my pain. I cry out again and I hear him shout. "London!" He yells.

Aiden is at my side in a few seconds, holding my head. "Baby, you're shifting!" He gasps. The touch of his hands brings me less pain, yet I still feel like my body is on fire. My bones cracked faster now, bringing more pain. Aidan tries to soothe me with calming words. "Just let it happen, don't fight it my love. I know it hurts. I know, you've got this."

I finally feel myself fully transform into a wolf. I patter my paws on the ground, stretching. I'm no longer in pain. Aidan looks at me in awe and smiles, transforming into his own wolf. We nuzzle against each other, letting out whimpers of satisfaction. 'You're beautiful.' Aidan links to me. I pant happily in response. I look down at my paws, seeing a light grey. I look back at Aidan. 'I'm going to let my wolf be in control.'

He gives me a slightly concerned look, but I knew she'd handle herself. 'Follow me before you do.' He says, turning in a different direction and trotting. I'm much smaller than him, he trots and I have to pick up my pace. It felt good to almost run. We come across the waterfall again. My heart warms, remembering this is where I found out Aidan was my second half. I look at him and his wolf is in control. Ora jumps excitedly and I let her take control. The two stare at each other for a moment before nuzzling then jumping around playfully. Our wolves danced with the joy of meeting each other for the first time, howling and panting happily.