16

TW: arguing, physical harm
Tommy decides to just avoid his parents all together, only going downstairs when they are at work or asleep. Luckily his collage is online, he doesn't need to interact with them much.

He decides he needs to stream, since he hasn't in a while, only really interacting with Wilbur or Tubbo. He's in call with Them as he sets up his stream. He has them help him style his hair, this being the first time the internet will see his short hair. He won't be able to wear his beanie because he still can't find where his dad put it.

As he's setting up OBS he hears a knock at his door. His eyes fill with panic as he looks to the screen where they all have their cams on "I-I'll be right back" he stutters as he takes off his headset and walks to his door.

He unlocks it, and slowly opens the door to see his father. "H-hey dad" he whispers, as if to not upset the older man. "Sylvia you need to stop this episode you have going on. You need to get out of your room and off the internet" he huffs opening the door more.

"Dad I'm actually about to start streaming, I can come down later? Maybe?" He questioned, hoping his dad will drop it.

He looks up to see his dads red face "Sylvia, stop being a brat. Turn off your computer now and come downstairs like a good daughter"

"Dad I can't I-" he's cut off my a sharp pain to his cheek. His hand goes up to his face and looks back up to his dad.

"You-you just hit me" he cries. He realizes his friends are still on call, have they seen what just happened? Did they care?

How is he supposed to live like this? He can't stay here! What's so wrong about being trans? 

His dad says some more but he's not focusing on his voice. He's focused on the fact that he needs his friends and he needs to get out of this house.

"If you don't listen to me again it will be much worse" he hears as the door is closed in his face. His eyes fill with tears as he turns around to his screen.

He slowly walks over and sits down, putting his headset on. He's met with silence. He looks up to see his friends looking at him worried. "Tommy, are you okay?" Tubbo asks softly. Tommy feels his face again, still red from where he was hit. "I-I don't know"

"Tommy I need you to pack a bag, pack any necessities. I got that all recorded, and you are coming to stay with me." Tommy's eyes widen "w-what?"

"Don't ask questions. Turn off your computer, hurry and pack and do as your dad says until I get there okay, I'm gonna get you out of there if it's the last thing I do"