01

Sylvia had always known she was different, but that wasn't bad. It was never a big deal when she told people she liked girls, her friends have always been supportive in her and discovering herself.

Her viewers weren't surprised, she had always made it known she was not interested in men. While that's the case, she had never specifically said anything. People had been shipping her with her best friend, Tubbo. She felt like that was the best time to come out, while also setting boundaries with her audience.

"So, boys! I've been seeing these posts online about me and my bud Tubs, and though it may be fun for you guys, it's kinda weird. We are just friends and always will be." She watch's chat flow by, many people understanding. "And I thought this would be a good time to tell you guys that I like girls, not boys"

She sits quietly watching chat and seeing the mods ban any hate comments she sees. She smiles at all the support and lesbian pride hearts in chat and decides to get on the smp.
She logs onto the server and looks to see who's online.

Sylviainnit
Tubbo_
Dream
Punz
Itsalyssa
The_eret
Wilbursoot
Sapnap

She smiles as she sees her friends are online. She looks around to see she spawned in her dirt house.

Tubbolive: Sylvia vc3!!!

She smiles and looks over at discord to see Tubbo and Wilbur in the vc. She joins and is greeted by them both.

"Sylvia they made us matching skins! Go look at Twitter I sent it to you" she hears Wilbur say. "Okay I'll look now" she says and pulls up Twitter to see the Minecraft skin of her character in the l'manburg uniform.

She smiles as she logs off to change her skin to the new one

She smiles as she logs off to change her skin to the new one. She sees the many other skins that the person made for other smp members.

"You like it Vi?" Tubbo asks. She smiles and nods to her stream "I love it! We match" she says as she logs back in and heads to the borders of l'manburg. She enters the walls of the county she has helped create and sees Wilbur and Tubbo in their new skins.

"We look so cool! Bet the dream smp don't have matching skins!" Tubbo exclaims loudly and stands next to Sylvia to get a screenshot of them together.

"Um guys,,, there's a fire"

-
Thank you sm for reading! If you liked it please stick around for more!