When Zhan notice his chest full of hickey he shake his head and giggle. Good thing his hickey on his neck is it not on the visible part he can  cover it with his cloth. Spending his time here in bathroom for 30 mins. he then get out after he's done in everything and spotted Yibo who is still sleeping like a goddess. He fix the blanket because Yibo's abs is showing and it sinful for him to see. He is tempted to touch it but he don't want Yibo to be awake. When he is about to leave in the bedroom to go to the kitchen he heard his phone is ringing. He lazily get it but he don't have a plan to read the message he just want to see the notification from which text is that but when he saw Seungyoun name appeared in his phone. He immediately unlock his phone and he saw Youn messages that could reason for his shock reaction. After reading his messages. Zhan didn't give time to reply of those, he put his phone in his pocket and goes now in the kitchen to prepare their breakfast.

He is in the middle of cooking when an arm is owning his waist. He let a deep sigh and smile and turn to face Yibo, his smile vanish and change into blushing when he saw Yibo is not wearing anything in front of him.

"What the hell" Zhan said and hit Yibo. "Why are you naked?! " Zhan shouted.

"Didn't you beg me last night to make love with you" Yibo replied innocently.

"Shut up. Stop reminding me. What I am trying to say right now is. Why you are showing me your naked body. You didn't even wear a clothes to face me" Zhan said and still blushing and cover his eyes. Yibo smirk when he saw Zhan action.

"Aren't you used to it seeing me naked? Why are you covering your eyes baby? " Yibo said and chuckle.

"Wang Yibo you're so pervert" Zhan said and he hit Yibo.

"You are the pervert one here you didn't cover your eyes now and awhile ago" Yibo said and smirk. "Zhan-ge just tell me if you want to see me naked everyday"

"Fuck you" Zhan shouted and push Yibo.

"I'll gonna fuck you right here. Come let me undress you. S*x in the kitchen is good. We haven't try it right? " Yibo tease Zhan but he didn't expect that Zhan will agree. So then they started kissing each other. Zhan losing his mind when Yibo start kissing his neck. This is really his weak spot.

"Y-yibo don't p-put hickey in my neck. I don't want to wear turtle neck to cover it" Zhan remind Yibo. But Yibo didn't listen he really want to leave a visible  kiss mark so that if someone try to flirt on his Zhan and saw his love bite they will know that Zhan is owned by someone.

When Yibo done sucking and licking his neck, he remove Zhan clothes quickly and stare at Zhan chest.

"Are you amaze with your art? " Zhan ask and Yibo smirk. "I hope you didn't leave a kiss mark on my neck" he added.

"Mn" Yibo replied Zhan kneel down and start stroking Yibo's shaft. Yibo let a soft moan. 

"Ahhhh. Zhaaaaan~" Yibo moan as  Zhan licking the tip of his hard member and put it inside of his mouth while staring at Yibo. Yibo who staring at Zhan best work on his member give so much satisfaction from his system.

"Ahhhhh. Zhan-ge" he moan once again. He hold Zhan head and thrust Zhan's mouth. Zhan always choke everytime Yibo thrusting his mouth but it feels so good in his system so he don't mind. One more thrust and Yibo came. Zhan shallow it didn't waste his hot liquid. As soon as Zhan stood up Yibo kiss Zhan's lips again tasting his own cum.

Yibo turn Zhan around to face his ass on him. When Yibo squeeze his milky butt. Zhan let a soft moan. Without a warning Yibo put his hardness in Zhan hole.

"Ahhhh. Fuck" Zhan moan when Yibo start to thrust his ass. Yibo bite his lowerlip. He then lift up Zhan one leg at the top of the table to spread Zhan legs and give him access to fuck Zhan ass harder.