Leaning even closer to her face. With one finger he caressed her puffy lips. They were dry and stained with blood and dirt.
She didn't dare move or say anything else. After seconds that felt like hours he stepped away.
He walked away from the cabin, leaving her alone again.

----------------------------------------------------------

It was around 4 pm when they arrived to the abandoned cabins at the lake.
Kyle and his friends had already emptied several cans of beer.

Gwen tried to persuade Kyle against drinking and driving but he brushed her off.

When they parked the truck, Gwen quickly step out of the vehicle. Glad they arrived safe and sound.

The view in front of her was beautiful. Pine trees surrounded the area. The waves of the blue lake shimmered with the rays of the sun. She quickly understood why it was called Kristal lake.

But what impressed her the most was the fauna. Birds of every color where flying, bugs, reptiles, she even spotted some deers in the distance.
She was amazed by how a place with such a bad reputation could be as beautiful.

"Darling, wake up, you are gonna help with the bags or what?"

She turned to see his boyfriend with a new beer on his hand and ready to toss a bag to her.

----------------------------------------------------------

A few minutes later, the man came back with something in his hand.

Gwen was whimpering, trying to hold her tears as he approached her again.

He reached for her face. With one hand, he gently held her chin up.
With his other hand he placed a glass of water on her lips.

Instead of trying to free her face again, Gwen welcomed the water and drank it with desperation.
When the glass was almost empty he took it away from her.
Gwen looked with begging eyes.

He threw the glass to the floor, braking it in pieces. The sound of the glass made her flinch and her body started shaking again. He kept himself un-bothered with his attention only on her.

With a quick pull he took out his machete from the wall. Rising it above his head.

*crack-clink*

The chains fell to the floor and so did Gwen. Falling on her knees to the hard cold floor.
Her arms hurt like hell and her hands were numb. She moved them slowly, making sure they were not broken. Thankfully all her fingers were in their place.

Gwen looked up in confusion at the masked man.
His silent stare was killing her psychologically.
Without any warning he pulled her up by the shoulders. Putting Gwen on her bare feet.

Stumbling at first she managed to balance her body on her legs.

Being on the floor level with him. She felt intimidated and amazed by the height of this monster. Her head barely reaching his chest.
His was wearing a big coat that made him look even bigger and dangerous.

He pulled Gwen by the arm. The pain took her out of her thoughts.

Following his lead, Gwen flinched when the pieces of glass that were on the floor pierced her bare feet.

"Ouch! It hurts! where are you taking me?!"

She cried out loud. However he continued to pull her out of the caving. Lost in his own thoughts.

The suffering did not stop with the small pieces of glass under her feet.
Outside the cabin she had to walk through stones, sticks, and pieces of garbage around the place.