✨Chapter 3✨

Emile's POV- 6 years old

Today is my birthday, I'M FINALLY SIX! But I'm going to my dads today after training because he has big news. I think it's my birthday present.

I went downstairs, mum and Hero weren't in the kitchen but I could smell breakfast. I was worried that they left me but Hero walked in with a card and told me to follow him. All I saw was the garden was full of presents and balloons.

"OMG MUM WOOOOW, I LOVE IT" I shouted with excitement. Hero and mum came over and hugged me. "Happy birthday Emile Smith-Rowe and also Emile do you know you have to be at your dads house after training and also he's picking you up because he wants to" mum explains but I have told my dad and he's happy with me being in football but he's okay with my shirt saying mums name. "What? Really! Dad wants to pick me up!" "Yes and Hero I know you don't want to go your dads but you have to as it's the plan" Wow I'm so excited to see dad after two weeks.

After training I saw Hero going towards his dad but after couple of minutes he said he would wait until my dad was here. "Emz your dad is here so give me a big hug bruv and one last happy birthday of the day from me" aww my big bro is so cute.

I ran to dad and gave him a big hug and a fist bump and he also said "I have a big surprise and loads of presents" Dad sure loves spoiling me.

As we got to my dads house I saw my dads girlfriend Rose. "Hi Rose how are you?" I gave her a hug. "Hey Emile I'm good thank you and me and your dad have news, we are having a baby and we are getting married" "OMG!" I was shocked I don't know what to say so I walked out of the living room and went to my room. I wished Hero was here, I don't know how it feels to have another sibling but Hero would know.

Couple months later..

I was okay of having another sibling, Hero told me he don't like his other half siblings but he likes me so he said I should enjoy having another sibling as he doesn't have that experience with his other side of the family.

I see dad and Rose a lot because of my football games were there and mum and dad still speak to each other which is a good thing I love seeing. I call Rose my madre which is mum in Spanish because Rose is Spanish and she doesn't want me to call her mum as she thinks that she would replace my mum.

Rose gave birth to a girl named Emily Smith-Rowe, she named my sister kind of after me. Emily is so adorable I love her dimples and her cute smile. I wonder Hero loved seeing me as a baby even though he was a baby himself.

Mum has a boyfriend as well his name is Justin Foley, he is a nice man and I hope he is my stepdad as I really like his company. I'm glad to be in a house with three other people with both of my parents homes.

Author note ✍🏽

Sorry for the late chapter I have been busy but I'll try and post more chapters.
Make the star orange 🧡